CAMPUS COMMONS PET HOSPITAL

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2006

Dr. Richardson: Wed Thurs, by appointment only. Specializing in TPLO surgeries for dogs. In Case of an EMERGENCY: Call Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center (SVRC) at (916) 362-3111 for emergency care....

All About Pets

9  REVIEWS
All About Pets

Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. All About Pets stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. Owner Operated.Charges based on service. 4 Doctors on site. Care Credit accepted

03/20/2019

Dr. Patton and her entire staff are fantastic. From regularly scheduled pet checkups to the one-off urgent visit, she always gives the care and attention the animals need, and is always willing to answer any questions I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two cats, a dog, and three years of service

10/02/2017

Great! Campus Commons Vet is a very responsive, caring and accommodating service. They have provided practical and compassionate care for our dogs and cats since we moved to Sacramento in January 2017.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual pet exams, vaccinations, medical care

03/02/2017

They are great. They looked at it right away and said what it was. They were very upfront about her condition. They are so reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We sadly had to put one of our dog's down.

09/10/2015

I do have a good vet. The price is too much. Everything is an A except for the people on the counter. There's a woman there who's just a beast. The vets are terrific. Everyone is terrific except for one who is very unfriendly. I've used them for over 30 years. They are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Campus Commons Veterinary Hospital. My helper picked up cat food.

03/27/2013

They are very friendly and accommodating. They communicate with her. They call me while my pet is there. It's just great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm not mobile so I have a helper who takes my pets to Campus Commons Pet Hospital when needed.for veterinary care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard