APPLE STORE ARDEN FAIR

Angie's List since April 2005

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Tech-Boy Computer Solutions

We can upgrade, service, and build your Mac or PC product, from hardware installation to virus removal to computer setup. Tech Boy Computer Solutions is mobile, on call, and onsite. We come to you with thorough, professional, and personal computer service. Beyond that, we can take out computer viruses, upgrade your computer hardware, speed up your computer, relieve your frustrations, and diagnose issues at affordable fixed rates. We even help with home audio/video equipment, IP security cameras, iPhones, iPads, iPods, and all Andriod devices. We do not do physical repairs to cell phones or tablets. We give 25% off all labor for first service! Additional phone - (916) 715-3998. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Tech-Boy Computer Solutions. Business License #: 0000008347, B.E.A.R. #:82309.

05/03/2006

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. IT TOOK SOME TIME TO GET OUT COMPUTER BACK FROM THE STORE, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE APPLE STORE IS SO BUSY. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE RIGHT AND THAT IS ALL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPLACED THE OPTICAL SCANNER IN MY COMPUTER.

CATEGORY computer repair

04/25/2005

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE GENIUS BAR AND ALTHOUGH I BET I COULD FIND A 'CHEAPER' ELECTRONICS REPAIR PLACE, THE SERVICE AND EASE OF THE APPLE STORE IS INDISPUTABLE AND I WILL NEVER TAKE MY THINGS ELSEWHERE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I PREPAID FOR APPLE CARE, BUT ONLY ON MY IBOOK AND NOT ON MY IPOD. THIS DIDN'T SEEM TO MATTER AS THE GENIUS BAR AT THIS PARTICULAR STORE READILY REPAIRED MY IPOD AND DID SO WITH GREAT PLEASURE (OR SO THEY SAID)!

CATEGORY computer repair

COMPUTER AND EUIPTMENT DEALERS. COMPUTER REPAIR AND SERVICES.