Andrew's Overhead Door

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2016

Garage Door Specialist - Commercial & Residential Services we provide: Installation of Garage Doors - Wooden/One Piece/ Sectional Replacement of existing Garage Doors Electric Openers Repair of Existing Openers Torsion Spring Replacement Repair Off-Track Doors Repair Sagging Doors Panel Replacement Garage Door Reinforcement Roller Replacement Sectional Replacement Cable Replacement Garage Door Tune-up and Inspection Preventive Maintenance Key Pads Additional Openers Weather Seals...

Haney Door Service

517  REVIEWS
Haney Door Service

Haney Door Service is a Christian-based, Woman-Owned, small family business founded in Sacramento in 1964. We repair and install all types of garage doors and garage door openers. Broken springs, cables off or broken, lost remotes are a few of the most common services we provide. We are licensed by the State of California and the County of Sacramento. Estimates are free and always will be! We offer a 10% senior/military/police/fireman/teacher discount as a way to thank you for your service!

Offers by Haney Door Service on Angie's List

01/17/2017

I emailed Andrew on Sunday afternoon, not expecting a reply until Monday or Tuesday. I was very impressed that he called me back on a Sunday. He came out the next morning. My garage door system was old and needed replacing. He showed me the faults and we agreed to install all new, including power unit, new belt, rollers.etc. He also braced the garage door in 2 places to prevent flexing and crackin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problem with garage door not closing properly

11/30/2016

Excellent! What we thought was going to be a simple single panel replacement turned into a larger problem but Andy found the parts quickly and handled the situation with timeliness and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two garage door panels and springs replaced

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate your business!

10/06/2016

I called him on weds and need a garage door installed asap.. after calling arround clearly he was the best price and I got he same exact door. Hi didn't have a door on and needed it for security reasons. So he came Tre next day with a very pleasant professional aditude. I will never call another garage door person ever! I am also a person that knows how much things should cost and how they should ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a garage door , was neat, quick, on time, and very professional and friendly

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you! I really appreciate the positive feedback!

09/25/2016

Andrew was very professional and explained all the options I had regarding my garage door opener. His price for the opener and to install it was far lower than the other garage door guys I called. What I valued the most was his honesty and availability. Andrew was able to come out the same day I called. I have already told my friends and family about him. Two thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew installed a brand new garage door open that I can open and close with an app from my phone. The app even alerts me when my garage door is being opened. I love it!

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Sales, Service, Repair and Installation of Overhead Door & Operator Units. aka Garage Door(s)

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover