AMERICAN LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since March 2007

5-8 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LARGER JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. LICENSE # 690968. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL. DBA: AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY MAINTENANCE. ...

N/A
Jumper Construction

Family owned and operated, Jumper Construction performs all levels of concrete repair. Our System is a versatile and high performing decorative coating and concrete restoration solution that can restore your dull and cracked cement surfaces and give them a brand new look. Cracks, faded surfaces, dull finishes, all gone! We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. REPAIR don't Replace

09/25/2009

It turned out alright, however they went ahead and did some work that I didn't approve of. We had discussed some lighting in the front but had never confirmed it. When I came home it was complted. Because of this, I don't know if I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to put in a lattice on my fence to hide something that was behind it. They also planted a tree and installed a foutain.

CATEGORY landscaping

09/08/2008

Put a new timing service for the sprinklers. Everything went fine. The job went fine. And he's come back a couple of times just to do a routine checkup. The times we called him, he came very promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They totally removed the lawn, and replaced all the front lawn.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

CONCRETE WORK, FROM PLAIN CONCRETE FINISH TO COLORED AND STAMPED CONCRETE, BUILD PONDS AND WATERFALLS OF ALL TYPES, BUILD AND DESIGN ALL TYPES OF LANDSCAPES, COMPLETE SPRINKLER SYSTEM DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND REPAIR WORK, COMPLETE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF ALL TYPES OF EXTERIOR LIGHTING (LANDSCAPE & SECURITY TYPE LIGHTING), DECKS OF ALL TYPES AND FENCING ALSO, ALL TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION BOTH INTERIOR & EXTERIOR