AMERICAN CHIMNEY

Angie's List since November 2006

Not Rated| 1 Review

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning, Inc

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning is a professional window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing company in the greater sacramento area. We usually have between 3 and 4 employees and are a family owned and operated business. We usually do not use subcontractors. We are licensed through the city of rancho cordova with business license # 306050 and special business license # 306051. We offer $10 off for first time Angie's List members whose services total $100 or more. The manager of the company is the 2005 national banjo champion! Award winning. You can get an instant online quote by going to our website and clicking on clicking on "Instant Online Quote" at the top of the page .

Award 2019

11/11/2006

American chimney called to cancel the appointment due to the weather being wet. My wife then asked the contact, "then that would mean that no one could get their chimney cleaned all winter". The contact then said, "I don't need that kind of sarcasm." The man then hung up on my wife. Overhearing the phone call and my wife's tone I know she wasn't rude (and I've been on that end,trust me). We called...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done. American Chimney canceled the day of the appointment 15 Min's before they were to be here.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

CHIMNEY SWEEPING, CHIMNEY CAPS, INSPECTION WITH CONDITION REPORT, FLUE LINING, DAMPERS, DAMPER REPAIRS, CHIMNEY REPAIRS, DRYER VENT & GUTTER CLEANING.

Satisfaction