ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

A 28 Reviews

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since September 2007

801 Plaza Avenue

Sacramento, CA 95815

We are family owned and operated! We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service at affordable prices. Whether it is in the scorching summer and you need an AC tune up, the freezing winter and you’re in need of a heater repair, or somewhere in between. Our reliable and experienced service technicians will get the job done right the first time....

hvac repair (28)air duct cleaning (3)home security system (1)insulation (1)electrical (1)

01/29/2020

I would not be going to them and be calling them for over 10 years if I was not happy. The 2 technicians that come to our home are friendly and efficient. I don't go back to companies that I'm not happy with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Been using them for over 10 years. They take care of my heat pump and air conditioning unit. It's a separate unit so each one needs to be serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

09/26/2018

I've worked with All Year Heating and Air for over 10 yrs. This is the largest appliance in a home, so getting exceptional service and tech service for one's investment is so important. Always been pleased with the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Repairs and/or Replacement on several rental properties for my business.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

09/11/2017

Technician arrived on time. From the sounds it made and did not make he predicted the capacitor had failed. He did a full system check and confirmed his prediction. He had the part on his truck and installed it immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside heating and cooling unit did not cool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

07/14/2017

They are excellent. We had three people we referred them. They are a small company that have been in business for a long time. They are very professional, and have taken great care of us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the whole heating system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2007

07/14/2017

They've been great. They did our whole heating system and we've referred them to other people. We've been happy. They are good about getting out when you need service and taking care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a furnace that needed looked at.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

04/11/2017

very responsive, professional, such a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New curbs on 2 hvac units

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

02/20/2017

They completed the job within two days. The county inspection dinged them for two minor issues but All Year came right out and corrected the county inspector's issue. Nothing serious and maybe a little picky on the county's part. All in all it went very well and All Year matched the price of the lowest bidder, including installation of a different system then the original bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2016

02/15/2017

They did a good job. I thought they were good guys. They had to replace a part so it was more expensive than I thought. They did fine. They called me right back. They were punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used All Year Heating & Air Conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

07/27/2016

Our experience start to finish was excellent we would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new heat / air system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

07/25/2016

Great, great experience. This family-owned and operated business is tops in my book, and if ever I have other repair needs on my older heating and AC system, I know who I'll call: All Year! After suffering a day without AC in Sacramento's heat wave, I called All Year, based on the recommendation of two experts in home repair. Greg arrived and with his super skills, I can now enjoy a normal tempera...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2016

HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, GEOTHERMAL AND RADIANT HEATERS, MAINTENANCE, AIR DUCT CLEANING, ELECTRICAL AND SERVICE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available