All Pest Pros

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2011

B Rated | 104 Reviews

We specialize in home pest control, and use a variety of methods to eliminate your unwelcome guests. Our total list of services include termite control, rodent control, rat proofing attic decontamination, attic clean-up, ant extermination, bed bug extermination, cockroach control, spider infestation control, insulation removal, air duct cleaning, Greenfiber insulation solutions for residents all across California. All work is done in house with out the use of sub-contractors....

Barrier Pest Solutions

Barrier Pest solutions is a local family team. We provide the maximum protection in pest control with state of the art methods including bi-monthly & quarterly pest control services including precision targeted application and green options. We get rid of pests fast, guaranteed. Since we’re a family, you’ll receive prompt, personal service with knowledgeable phone support and a dedicated technician assigned to you. We treat you the way we’d like to be treated, with the health and well-being of your family and pets at heart. Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat: By Apt. Sun: Closed

07/20/2018

It went rough, but we were both at fault. Had to say that first. But I am mostly satisfied. The outside sales person was on time for the walk through. He was nice and seemed knowledgeable. He had a lot of prior experience as a laborer before he became a sales rep. He was able to present his company and offer a quote on the spot. I agreed and gave him a deposit. Off we go. Right? Well, he based his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacuum out the 70 year old "blown-in" cellulose insulation in the attic, patch any entry/exit points that rats can access, install radiant barrier and new insulation.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

01/16/2017

Not applicable. Attention Angie's List: Please fix your survey form to provide proper response options for people who are erroneously cited for having work done when they have never done business with a company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have never had any contact whatsoever with All Pest Pros. I cannot rate them. Because Angie's List does not provide an appropriate "No contact" or "Not Applicable" I am forced to give an unfair rating.

01/16/2017

We had called on several other vendors prior to calling Pest Pros and none of them resolved the problem. Pest Pros found entry points the other vendors all missed. We would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an extensive rat problem and Pest Pros came back several times until the problem was eliminated. Always courteous and punctual.

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

11/21/2016

Well. They inject affected areas with orange oil. Does the trick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular termite treatments subscription

C

09/14/2015

Things did not go well from the very beginning. Their representative by the name of Alan, who did not even provide me with a business card, came out to give me a free inspection.  No sooner than we started discussing the inspection that he stated that I had to commit to a first-time charge of $1,500 before they could do the inspection and/or provide their services; and that there would be an yearl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them for an free termite inspection.

CATEGORY pest control

Termite Control, Termite Damage Repairs, Home Pest Control, Rodent Control, Expert Rodent Proofing, Ant Extermination, Bed Bug Extermination.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover