Affordable Insulation

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since April 2006

Affordable Insulation is a SMUD authorized residential insulation contractor serving Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Our family-owned business has more than 25 years of insulation industry experience. Your home is our reputation....

Defender Termite and Pest Management

Hydrex Pest Control says they strive for satisfaction through great customer service. Linda McBride, owner/manager says "If our customers are happy with our service, they will tell their friends and family. Referrals are a great testimony and a great way to build a business & that is the way we have done business since 1990.” Our dependable staff of exterminators & inspectors & repair crew have over 25 years of experience! We strive to provide prompt and dependable pest control service at reasonable prices. We set our standards high so that patrons can feel assured they're in a healthy environment. All inspections, repairs and treatments are performed by Hydrex employees who are licensed, insured, bonded professionals. Additional email - hydrexpestcontrol@yahoo.com.

D

06/19/2014

Mark Fisher is his name. He didn't do what he said he would do. He told me that he was going to double our R-Value in my attic. He said he was going to increase the insulation all over my attic with a certain brand of insulation material. He just blew it in there but didn't blow all over the attic, he didn't blow it all over the garage at all. Afterwards I said, "Why didn't you do above the garage...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Affordable Insulation.

10/29/2013

It went extremely well. Mark, the owner, was part of the 2-man crew. He gave us a 10% senior discount, and then added an additional discount for scheduling the insulation on a day when one of his 2 crews was not already scheduled for a job. The installation was neat and tidy, and they cleaned up well afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Insulation added R19 insulation to our attic, bringing the original R19 insulation to R38. It was the blown-in type, much better than the original haphazardly applied batt insulation originally installed. They brought extra insulation, so added that to our garage attic space.

05/20/2013

I was delighted to find a company that would insulate my house at a reasonable price in a very timely manner. We met and signed paperwork at the end of one week for work to begin late the following week. But Bill was able to rearrange his schedule and work began the following Monday. There were a couple of slight delays along the way, with the project extending over three days instead of the two d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation of roof/ceiling and outside walls of my 1961 home.

04/30/2013

ON-going project....... I am currently working on clearing attic of some and quot;clutterand quot;....and will contact Mr. Fisher when ready to do job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Met w/ Mr. Fisher at residence- He accessed the attic, and spent ~15 minutes up there. He looked at the area(s) long enough to ascertain the following: -a considerable amount of blown insulation had been displaced in multiple areas of the attic -gave me an average current insulation depth (attic) -educated me on different insulating materials/applications Provided a written estimate outlining the following: -add loose insulation to increase the bulk of existing fill by 2X to achieve a R38 insulating value -cover all lighting cans (recessed light housings) prior to placing/bulking up insulation -included placement of radiant barrier insulation on all existing knee-walls & re-placing any missing knee-wallls

12/02/2011

They were excellent. They were here right away. They were on time and did a good job. We would use them again in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Insulation blew in insulation into the attic of the house for us.

CATEGORY insulation

Attic, Wall, & Floor Insulation. Rodent Control, Attic Rat Proofing, Odor Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available