Advance Disposal Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 14 Reviews

Who we are: My name is Justin Dambacher, owner of Advance Disposal Inc. I'm proud to be a BSA Eagle Scout and patriot. We live in the greatest country on the Planet defended by a 100% volunteer army that is the best in the world. I have owned this company since november of 2004 and have been working hard to meet your needs with hard working honest staff that care about your job. We salute every person currently working to defend this country and thank all those who have served and given their lives in the past for freedom. Give me a chance to prove how hard I'll work to make your job go as smoothly as possible. We have a "Get'er Done" attitude and will do what it takes make your life easy. We know how to serve people like you because we are people like you. We let the big companies set standard, then we exceed that standard in price, customers service, simplicity, and quality of overall experience. We don't want to be your garbage man, We want to be your "refuse relocation concierge" ( maybe put this at the top) . We want to make your job simple, cost effective, and straight forward. We want to give you what you need when you need it. We want to save you the time and cost of late deliveries or no shows. You have labor on site costing you money, and we know that, we know we can make or break the profitablity or sucess of your job. No one is perfect, but we will try. That's our mark. We set the bar high and shoot for perfection. Part of making your job a success is up to you, you have to tell us what you want. You have to communicate your needs. We can't guess what you want, but we can promise that if you tell us what you need we will do everything within our power to get that done. Our answer is always "Yes", yes we can do it, the price may vary, but if you want me to park a dumpster on your roof I'll rent a helocopter and get that done. If it's legal I can do it, and for a fair price....

Mike's Junk Hauling Service

An Eco-friendly Junk Removal Service of Sacramento bring you specialist Junk Hauling, Junk Removal and garbage collection throughout Sacramento. Whether it's a spring clean out, foreclosure clear out or appliance removal, Mike's Eco-friendly Junk Removal Service can deal with it all. Our motto is "We're in, we're out, it's clean!" No compromise!

Award 2019

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service, responsive, and professional. I have use them before and will continue to use them in the future.

02/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided needed disposal services without all the tricky pricing that is common in the industry

01/22/2016

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't return phone calls or emails.

02/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided dumpster for yard and deck cleanup

CATEGORY garbage collection, dumpster service

Dumpster Rental, Garbage Removal, Junk Removal, Trash hauling, Debris Box Rental, Roll off Dumpster

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa