ABA DABA RENTALS

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since October 2005

We are a FULL service, Equipment, Party and Event Rental Company. We repair all makes and models of Equipment with out factory trained repair technicians. Delivery and pickup available. We are a 50year plus family owned and operated Sacramento, CA based company. We strive to provide superior service...

Heavy Lifters

15  REVIEWS
Heavy Lifters

Heavy Lifters Hauling is a small family owed and operated company. we specialize in -Moving Services Other Services - yard Waste removal - garbage removal - old appliance haul away - appliance and furniture delivery - yard clean up - abandon house clean up - small structure demo

Offers by Heavy Lifters on Angie's List

12/05/2005

I always rent things from this company when needed for a function. They can be relied upon to have the items delivered on time and picked up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I rented tables, chairs and table clothes for a function that I was in charge of.

11/15/2005

THIS COMPANY IS ALWAYS ON TIME FOR THEIR DELIVERIES AND WE NEVER HAVE TO WORRY IF THEY ARE COMING OR NOT. THEY ARE QUICK TO DROP OFF AND QUICK TO PICK UP.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THIS COMPANY RENTED US ALL OF THE TABLES, CHAIRS, AND PODIUM FOR OUR GRADUATION.

10/26/2005

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SPEED WITH WHICH MY REQUEST FOR 20 CHAIRS WAS MET. PRACTICALLY BEFORE I WAS THROUGH SIGNING ON THE RENTAL AGREEMENT, THE CHAIRS WERE BEING LOADED IN MY VEHICLE. LIKEWISE WHEN I RETURNED THE CHAIRS A DAY OR SO LATER. THE CHAIRS WERE OF EXCELLENT QUALITY AND HELPED TO MAKE THE PARTY A SUCCESS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I NEEDED 20 CHAIRS FOR A PARTY I WAS HOSTING. ABA DABA NOT ONLY HAD THE CHAIRS AVAILABLE THE MOMENT I WALKED IN AND ASKED FOR THEM, THEY EVEN LOADED THEM INTO MY CAR FOR ME!

CATEGORY party rentals

REPAIR ALL MAKES & MODELS OF EQUIPMENT. OFFER PARTY & EVENT EQUIPMENT, TOOL & EQUIPMENT & SALES ITEMS. DELIVERY AND SETUP AVAILABLE.

NA