A-Z Chiropractic

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2010

Located in the heart of Sacramento, Dr. Alan Zarembski is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Al is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care....

12/29/2011

My son reported that the appointment provided significant relief and that Dr. Al was knowledgeable about treatments, exercises, and possible courses of action to take next.  My son had sought chiropractors, doctors, and physical therapists in his home town prior to this treatment.  Dr. Al provided expert care according to my son. Without reservation I would recommend Dr. Al

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My adult son was visiting from out of town for Thanksgiving.  He was experiencing extreme back pain.  Dr. Al is known as a smart, competent, compassionate provider and he made an appointment to see my son on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend.  He has a professional and well established practice in midtown Sacramento.

CATEGORY chiropractor

05/24/2010

Staff is friendly. I had seen Dr. Al a few years ago for occasional problems with my back. After a car accident, I started seeing someone closer to my work but did not like the environment or the length of recovery. I went back to Dr. Al and have continued to see him for all my chiropractic needs. He has a great bedside manner and really wants for you to get to the point where you only need to com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Al uses the ProAdjuster to check for sublaxations. The ProAdjuster then gently pushes the vertibrae back in place. Dr Al also uses manual adjustment when needed.

CATEGORY chiropractor