3 Day Blinds Sacramento

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2014

FREE Same Day Proposal! 3 Day Blinds has specialized in custom window treatments for 40 years, which currently include a wide selection of blinds, shades, shutters and drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax. We take care of all measurements and installation. Whether you have a specific style in mind, are trying to stay within a budget or need to color coordinate, our design consultant can help you avoid the common pitfalls and hassles of doing it yourself. With 3 Day Blinds, you can be worry-free and we'll take care of it all....

Elizabeth Shutters

223  REVIEWS
Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of.

08/19/2020

I don't have the blinds yet, but I can state that Jefferey was excellent, friendly, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recommendations and measurements for room darkening blinds.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all the feedback we can get!
C

10/03/2018

much too expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed roman shade replaced

08/30/2017

They are a retail shop. I thought the price was expensive. The quality was really good, but I do have a problem with the cord lock. They are guaranteed for seven years, so they ordered the wrong part. The right part has been ordered, so I'm waiting on that. They are taking kind of a long time. They were responsive, it's just taking a long time. I had to schedule them three times. I would recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and measured. I looked through booklets of all kinds of blinds. I selected the blinds I wanted for the kitchen and the bedroom.

05/30/2017

Made appointment. They were on time, quick, and professional. Work was completed in a little over two weeks as it had to be custom made. Appointment to install took all of 15 minutes. No fuss, no bother, no hassles, just what a company is supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sliding door cloth blind replaced as the mechanism died after 35 years of use.

05/26/2017

Every person with whom I worked at 3- Day Blinds was professional, prompt, friendly and competent. Very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used 3- Day Blinds in the past to dress bedroom and kitchen windows with wooden blinds. This most recent experience was to purchase draperies for my living room and dining room. The customer service was excellent from my appointment with the designer to select fabric all the way through the process to installation.

CATEGORY window treatments

Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Curtains & Drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa