LYNCH & SONS POOL SERVICE

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2006

Family owned and operated with 3 employees. We provide weekly pool service, as well as, green pool clean ups, equipment repair/installation and salt chlorination system installations. We do NOT provide the following services: Above ground spa repair Above-ground swimming pool service and/or repair Solar repairs or installations Tile Cleaning Tile Repair Plaster Repair...

N/A
Anchor Pool Pros, Inc.

Give us a call today for your pool service needs.

08/28/2020

I just wanted to give a shout out for our pool service agent, Jesse. He came out on the first day and was extremely friendly and helpful, even spending some extra time to help me get my pool lights working that were out of wack for years. Since that time he has been excellent and even keeping in touch with me via texts to let me know if I had to clean my filter or anything else. I put a "B" for Ov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool service

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it!

08/03/2020

So happy we changed pool cleaning providers!!! Our pool looks fantastic. We had another provider that never communicated with us, would double bill us and our pool looked and worked terrible. Jacob has been fabulous, answering all our questions and fixing basic things that just needed simple adjustments that made all the difference. The main office has great communication and again our pool is loo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Cleaning Service

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are glad you joined us! We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review.

06/17/2020

Very detailed quote, prompt replies. Jacob is extremely knowledgeable and gives you unbias advice. Goes above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New pool equiptment

06/16/2020

We have been very happy with Lynch and Sons, especially due to the excellent and thorough service provided by our regular tech, Jacob - he’s fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular pool cleaning and service

05/11/2020

Our technician is Jacob Hayes. He is a person we owe can trust to do the job perfectly. He is very reliable, punctual and he knows his responsibilities and performs them excellently. Pool looks perfect all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool service.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Weekly Pool and Spa service Green Pool Clean-Ups Pool equipment repair New equipment installation (pumps, heaters, salt chlorination systems) Solar turn on/off service Pool inspections

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available