LYNCH & SONS POOL SERVICE

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2006

Family owned and operated with 3 employees. We provide weekly pool service, as well as, green pool clean ups, equipment repair/installation and salt chlorination system installations. We do NOT provide the following services: Above ground spa repair Above-ground swimming pool service and/or repair Solar repairs or installations Tile Cleaning Tile Repair Plaster Repair...

Blue Pool Pro

4  REVIEWS
Blue Pool Pro

Blue Pool Pro is a licensed, insured, and certified pool service company, we specialize in providing weekly pool cleaning services to residential pools and spas of all sizes. We offer competitive pricing and professional service that you can depend on year-round. Please call to schedule your appointment today

05/11/2020

Our technician is Jacob Hayes. He is a person we owe can trust to do the job perfectly. He is very reliable, punctual and he knows his responsibilities and performs them excellently. Pool looks perfect all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool service.

06/11/2018

Overall reliable..pool always looks good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly service

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We really appreciate it!

04/25/2018

Long time customers and we have been happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Service

04/15/2018

This company provides the best pool service I've experienced. They are responsive and explain everything. My pool is the worst. Old and constantly in need of extra service due to trees. They always help me out with efficiency and patience. Triple A rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool service

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and our partnership to keep that pool clean despite its challenges! :-)

04/06/2018

I've had Lynch & Sons taking care of my pool for 7 years. My pool, though pretty old, always looks great. The pool guys are on time, very thorough, and helpful if I have questions. And my golden retrievers love them! I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular pool service/maintenance

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Weekly Pool and Spa service Green Pool Clean-Ups Pool equipment repair New equipment installation (pumps, heaters, salt chlorination systems) Solar turn on/off service Pool inspections

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available