Good News Home Improvements

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

660 Commerce Drive Suite E

Roseville, CA 95678

We are a family owned, licensed contractor serving all of Northern California. With over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement Industry, we are committed to building lasting relationships with our customers upon the foundations of trust, excellence and care. Award winning. Additional contact name - Roger Gravelle. Additional email - roger@goodnewshi.com....

window replacement (102)siding (33)door installation (21)woodworking (6)blinds and curtain (2)hvac repair (1)

05/16/2020

Excellent work. They fit our smaller project into their schedule and completed it in a timely manner. They explained what they were going to do and pointed out additional issues. They did an excellent job cleaning up before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding that had dry rot

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

10/14/2019

Excellent -- five stars! I needed the work done in a very short time frame and Good News Home Improvements was the only firm that was able to provide service within my window of opportunity. The work exceeded expectations in terms of quality and they replaced the small deck in the back which now looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair, window trim repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

08/29/2019

We have hired them to do the work and are waiting on the the windows and sliding doors to be built. When this is done they will start the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, windows and sliding doors

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

06/23/2019

Very organized, prompt service and good price. Installers were professional, clean and friendly. They ran into challenges with my house but persevered to make sure the job was done right. They drove out of their way to accommodate me and laid plastic over the carpet to make sure it was clean. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

01/20/2019

4'X4', 5', 6', 7' respectively. Installation with new exterior trim fashioned for the application was completed in one day. Nice windows, nice job. Cleaned up after. Accommodated my requests. I need to paint the trim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four retrofit windows with sound package installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We always like to hear that former customers would hire us again. Keep us in mind for future window or siding projects. Roger

09/04/2018

Good News was terrific to work with from start to finish. The bid for our home siding installation was very competitive. The work was done in less time than estimated. I really appreciate how well the workmen clean up when the work was finished. Everyone we dealt with were friendly and professional. We would definitely recommend Good News Home Improvements!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review. So happy everything went well with your siding project. I'm glad we were able to address the subsequent damaged siding caused by others so quickly. Roger

05/22/2018

Perfectly done and the guys were great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in 2 new windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

05/16/2018

My initial plan was to get 3 bids. My general contractor from another project did not follow-up as expected. Another highly rated firm on Angies List made a bid but told me I would not be able to install vinyl as the City of Sacramento would not issue a permit. Good News was the third competitor and proved to be the best. It predicted no problem with a permit and they were correct. Brian, the Sale...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 14 wood sash windows with vinyl windows in a 93 year old house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

11/29/2017

I am very pleased with Good News Home Improvements company. They are awesome in every way and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

08/23/2017

Team was professional, friendly, on time, cleaned area when done, work accomplished as agreed upon. Very happy with finished project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing siding on one 2-story exterior wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

Windows and Siding

Glass and Window Repair, Roofing, Entry Doors, Stucco.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available