Chiropractic Health Centre

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 2010

We are a holistic wellness center offering chiropractic care, nutrtional wellness programs, exercise and rehab programs, and whole body detox packages....

06/20/2014

My appointments and adjustments very helpful. Also massage therapy available. Any questions answered and explained thoroughly. I am very pleased with my care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment. Staff and Dr. Ross always very friendly and accommodating. Initial appointment was very professional and not rushed. Also Dr. Ross presents workshops to help w diets, exercise, information for better and healthy living.

06/05/2014

Super people, friendly front desk.

04/12/2014

It is a friendly office. I am using them for ongoing treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a big deal for Chiropractic Health Centre. They did chiropractic treatments for me.

02/07/2014

I highly recommend Dr. Ross he is a hands on Chiropractor that uses his hands for adjustments and not only machines or devises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used a groupon for my initial services. I really wanted to try out the facility and was pleasantly surprised. They have a smooth running system and Dr. Ross is awesome. I signed up for and paid for 6 months of service.

03/18/2013

Sorry.. I don't have that information

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a gift to my wife.. she was totally satisfied with the appointments (it took two - that was the only drawback). Her big concern was the assembly line type of service they provided.. several chiropractic tables in a row.. he moved from one to the other without much interaction.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, detox, corrective care, spinal rehab, nutrition programs, exercise, and rehab.

Surgery and drugs