BWC CONSTRUCTION INC.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

209 Harding Blvd

Roseville, CA 95678

We are a full service Residential and Commercial General Contractor based in Sacramento, Placer and surrounding areas. We are a family owned company with over 25 years of hand on experience and a flawless track record. BWC takes great pride in our work and always provides excellent, high quality work at a reasonable price, coupled with outstanding customer service. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We also offer discounts to all First Responders and our Military! Visa and Mastercard accepted!...

garage building (16)siding (10)home remodeling (10)drywall repair (9)picture framing (8)home remodeling (7)woodworking (6)window (5)deck building (4)tile installation (4)stucco repair (3)general contracting (3)

07/01/2020

Brian did an awesome job with the bid and explaining everything. Roman was outstanding...he explained what steps he was doing, asked for my opinion on fixtures placement, etc. Quality of work was outstanding. Very professional from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete master bath remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,picture framing,windows,garage builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Photo for BWC CONSTRUCTION INC. - 209 Harding Blvd, Roseville, CA - 38688519

04/13/2020

Perfect, they did an awesome job! I had three bids, BWC came in at the lowest and were the most professional. Brian was also the only contractor on time to the meeting to do the bid. They kept in contact at all times, gave frequent updates, started and completed when they said they would. I highly recommend them, and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, hot water tank, and HVAC relocate.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,remodeling,siding,windows,garage builders,stucco,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

04/22/2019

Work was accomplished in minimum of time. Service and communication with crew and bosses was excellent. Price was right and workmanship very good. Thank You !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel, with new shower and area in adjacent room for washer dryer.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,remodeling,siding,windows,garage builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

03/17/2019

I think BWC Construction company is great! My bathroom is beautiful. I’m a widow and never really made big decisions on my own before, so I was a little nervous on what to expect. Brian and his work crew were so helpful and nice, I felt very comfortable having them in my house. Very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs work for their home. Thank you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you’

02/26/2019

It went really well. We are very happy with the finished product. They cleaned up at the end of each day and made steady progress on the job. We got a regular update and we're very happy with the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding for a two story house, water leaks, dry rotted repair.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,siding

02/23/2019

Excellent, some of the best people to work with, do outstanding work, and very professional, I highly recommend Brain and his fantastic team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bedroom remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

11/28/2018

BWC Construction did an excellent job at a great price and the owners are very nice people. Since they completed this job I have hired them for another project. You can't go wrong if you hire BWC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior remodel on our home and new garage.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,siding,windows,garage builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

11/05/2018

On time, fast and proficient. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo and stucco

CATEGORY garage builders,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Thanks again for letting us complete your project! If you ever need anything in the future let us know. Have a wonderful Holiday!

10/26/2018

Awesome! Timely and detailed. Excellent quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
beautiful fencing and custom gates!

CATEGORY fences,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

I am happy you liked the work completed. Thank you so much for your business!

10/24/2018

They were awesome to work with. We have so many questions and possible changes to what we thought we wanted done and they understood and meet with us serval times before we were ready to commit to the project. They never pressured us

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding, deck and windows on our home

CATEGORY decks,windows,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for the work! Have a great Holiday Season!

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels, Additions, Siding, Dry Rot repair specialist, Garages, Sheds, Fencing, Decks and Patios.

GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION, CONDOMINIUM REPAIRS