Acorn Arboricultural Services Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2022

631 Commerce Dr Ste 200

Roseville, CA 95678

Welcome to Acorn Your Full Service Tree Care Professionals Acorn Arboricultural Services Inc. provides the Roseville, Placer County and greater Sacramento area with the highest quality tree care services available. Our staff includes; I.S.A. Certified Arborists and Certified Tree Workers. Our talented team has over 80 years combined experience in the tree care industry. Acorn Arboricultural Services Inc. has worked diligently to develop and maintain a first class reputation within the community pertaining to tree stewardship (tree care, tree preservation, and tree management) issues. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality tree stewardship possible and provide the most objective advice possible regarding all tree related issues. We pride ourselves on maintaining a strict code of ethics, offering a high level of personal service, and promoting the advancement of the science of arboriculture. We are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectation. We attribute the success of Acorn Arboricultural Services Inc. to our commitment to those ideals. Our vision is to be big enough to be professional and small enough to be personal. We set the standard by which other tree companies are measured. Additional address - PO Box 401 Roseville, CA 95678. Additional website - www.787tree.com....

tree service (68)lawn & landscaping (4)lawn care (2)

01/15/2021

Amazing! Very professional crew. I would not hesitate to have them come out again. As a matter of fact, Lauren did come out here this past week to evaluate the needed work of removing part of a dead tree on the outside of my property that had broken off and fell on my gate, smashing it in two pieces. My valued champion/ obedience titled dog had escaped the night before and I was in the throes of a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ACORN Arboricultural Services removed a dead tree and cleaned up overgrown trees & shrubs.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

12/04/2019

Very good. Quality work and attitude. Am scheduled for another visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

01/24/2019

Wayne performed a thorough evaluation of the tree's root system and existing soil moisture and showed me how to determine when and where to perform moisture testing and how to water when needed. He also recommended a professional quality moisture probe meter which I just ordered from Amazon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of established Oak tree's root system and advice on how to water tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

07/14/2018

Although it took weeks to schedule someone to come out and give me an estimate, the actual pruning appt. was made fairly soon afterword. I am very impressed with this company. They are very knowledgeable and Cody explained what they were doing and why along the way. They were on time and cleaned up everything nicely. The trees look so much better (They have never had service), the canopies are rai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and thinned out two large maple trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

05/22/2018

Perfect. A few weeks before the day of service, the owner came out and provided a written estimate. They showed up on time, assessed the problem, put up a shield to prevent any wood chips from hitting my home and cleaned up the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stump grinding of a small tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

11/09/2017

Acorn trimmed two cypress trees in our narrow side yard, removing some branches and shortening others. After the job was finished the tree looked smaller, just what we wanted, with few noticeable signs the shrinkage had been due to trimming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim two overgrown cypress trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

09/05/2017

If we used them again, they're going to be "A's". They're very professional. They know their trees very well and they will only do what needs to be done. You can trust them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2015

08/23/2017

They did a good job but I thought there price was a little high. I have referred them to other people also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The did tree pruning and clean up for three trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

07/12/2017

The park uses them. I needed an arborists. Someone to trim the trees properly. They did an excellent job too. The squirrels cant walk onto my roof, from climbing on the trees anymore. The water we had last year, gave the Redwoods to start growing again. They are really beautiful, but this is really getting too close to the house. I am very happy with them too. They are higher than most people, but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed my trees. They trimmed two Redwoods, and an Oak tree. They trimmed them back closer to the fence. They were here about an hour. They trimmed up the trees, and had grounded the tree limbs, and had another guy to come through and with the blower to clean up all the mess. You can now see my patio, and part of the mess was not from him, but he cleaned it anyway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

06/19/2017

Very well. I will hire this team again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examine 9 oak trees and 12 redwood trees. Trim oak trees, remove stumps and involuntary trees, clean up saplings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Tree & Shrub Pruning &Removal. Planting Trees & Shrubs. Cabling Or Bracing Systems Installation. Stump Grinding. Arborist Services - Consulting, Insect & Disease Diagnose & Treatment. Plants & Shrubs Fertilization.

Ask for details.