TV-TECH REPAIR ELECTRONICS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2012

A Rated | 1 Review

Products and Services:TV-TECH REPAIR is your number one choice for tv repair in the Rocklin, Roseville, Loomis, Linclon El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Granite bay, Citrus Heights, NewCastle area, our main office is located in ROCKLIN, CA, we have over 15years of experience. We can diagnose, troubleshoot and repair any tvs problems that you might experience. Give us a call at 916-410-4893 and we can get you back to using your tv the way it was on the first day you got it....

My Computer Works

245  REVIEWS
My Computer Works

Award 2019
Offers by My Computer Works on Angie's List

01/28/2017

Very good job done by Adrian

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my led tv

CATEGORY tv repair,computer repair,tv antenna,computer sales,cable tv service,electronic repair

ALL TV'S BRAND NAMES! Hours:Monday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Tuesday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Wednesday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday Closed, Sunday Closed