Perryman Painting & Remodeling, Inc.

A 63 Reviews

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160630

3765 Cincinnati Ave

Rocklin, CA 95765

For over 28 years, we've done top quality professional work that includes interior painting, exterior painting & remodeling. Quality Craftsmanship & Five-Star Customer Service From a Company You Can Trust! We've been voted - Best "Painting Contractor" in Roseville & Granite Bay 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best "Contractor" in Roseville & Granite Bay 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best "Painting Contractor" in Folsom 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Best "Painting Contractor" in El Dorado Hills 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 Best "Painting Contractor" in Rocklin 2014 & 2016 Best "Contractor" in Rocklin 2016 & 2018. We are licensed, fully insured with both liability & workers comp insurance & bonded. We also have had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 21 years & have been on the Sacramento Business Journal Top Painting Contractor list 4 times. We guarantee our work & have many, many references that we are very happy for you to check with. We look forward to working with you!...

house painting (49)interior painting (20)pressure washing (7)cabinet refacing (6)door (4)siding (4)general contracting (3)woodworking (2)wallpaper removal (2)roof cleaning (1)architect (1)plumbing (1)

08/18/2020

We are awaiting their quote. We were very happy with the sales person who came out and got our information and will be giving us a quote. Update: The quote seemed a bit too high so we decided to wait on this project for now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote- awaiting their quote. Work hasn’t been completed yet.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,architect,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

12/31/2018

Went very well - house looks great. Had to call back to fix a couple of missed spots that weren't visible from the ground that I noticed while cleaning gutters and hanging X-mas lights, but they came right back and we are very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting part of 2-story house that were too difficult and scary as owners.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

05/25/2018

Perryman Painter Terry was friendly, courteous and professional throughout. He paid attention to details and prepped better than any painter we've ever hired. I would seek Perryman Painting services in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living/Dining room repaint.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

05/23/2018

Perryman's crew were great. Their attention to detail was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their work. Usually when hiring contractors, there is, even in the best situations complaints you find. But not with the work of Mike and Sven (the painters)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

Photo for Perryman Painting & Remodeling, Inc. - 3765 Cincinnati Ave, Rocklin, CA - 37094052

05/22/2018

The entire process was very easy. The results are amazing. I would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting.

CATEGORY interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

05/17/2018

This company is very reputable. My husband and I are very pictular. These guys did a superb job every step of the project. They were very professional and never left a mess. We give them a 5 star rating!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside painting of house, detached garage and pavilion.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

07/08/2017

This past March, we had a beautiful new double front door installed. The door had been finished at the factory, but the door frame and nearby stucco remained to be painted. I mentioned to the contractor who installed the door that we had leftover trim and stucco paint. The next day, he emailed: “Just a heads up. Our painter will be stopping by around 11 AM to pick up paint samples…”. Later, an old...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint a door and window frames after installation of a new double door.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2017

I normally do not respond to reviews either good or bad. I was going to just let this one be. But, after two negative posts on yelp and then posting here over a year after we did this job I'm going to have to respond. Mr. [Member Name Removed] has accused me of being dishonest, poor craftsmanship, and pride in doing a good job. I can't just let it go. Our companies' reputation is very important to...

04/12/2017

They did a great job. Everyone was on time and they did all the prep work. They replaced some rotting boards that we hadn't noticed and plugged up various holes made by other workmen over the years. When I had any questions, they made sure that someone would call me back if the people on-site didn't know the answer. Everyone was was pleasant and easy to work with. We highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the outside of our house painted and PerrymanPainting quoted a good prince with premium paint.

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2016

01/24/2017

Perryman did an excellent job. They gave us a very reasonable estimate. They were punctual and very professional. The quality of their work was superb. After the project was completed, one of the owners came out and inspected the work. If you want a company that brings you quality and integrity, I enthusiastically recommend Perryman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my kitchen cabinets repainted along with minor remodeling. .

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

10/17/2016

They were prompt did a good job with all the prep. Scraping and sanding as needed. Excellent job all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete house painting.

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

PAINTING SERVICES: residential, commercial & new construction. Interior & exterior painting, deck refinishing, cabinet refinishing, power washing, dry rot repair, wood replacement, drywall repair, concrete staining & sealing, crown molding installation, stucco molding installation. FREE ESTIMATES & color consultations. REMODELING SERVICES: Kitchens & Baths, Cabinet design & install, Granite/Corian countertops, Doors & moldings, Crown & baseboards, Appliances, Lighting, Flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard