California Window Fashions

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2013

At California Window Fashions, we specialize in making your window fashion shopping experience educational, fun and most of all easy! We invite you to visit our showroom or if it is more convenient, have us into your home to see the newest in custom blinds, shades, shutters and motorized window fashions. With each of our products we offer a knowledgable in-home consultation and a professional installation. Basically we are a turn key, A to Z company. We would love to help you find the right solution for your window treatments! Give us a call! Talk to you soon!...

Elizabeth Shutters

223  REVIEWS
Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of.

11/25/2019

Very professional. From start to finish they followed through with everything before I could even ask a question. I call them my Superheroes. Will be using them in the future. They did such an awesome job and my husband is so happy too. Thank you:)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hunter Douglas window coverings in Master Bedroom and bath.

09/10/2017

Delivered as promised, the installers were professional and took pride in their work. Both had been with CWF for 16 and 21 years and were very service oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window coverings and blinds for entire home, measured and installed.

08/31/2017

Excellent from start to finish, and the finished product is beautiful. Installer was on time and finished in under an hour. Amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had vinyl shutters installed in master bedroom.

08/09/2017

I installed blinds throughout my home when I moved in eight years ago, and over the years one or two began to break or need small adjustments. Due to a busy life, and overall procrastination, I let things go. Finally made the decision to make some changes and fix what needed to be fixed. California Window Fashions were able to schedule me in to their full schedule and my blinds were able to be fix...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a blind replaced with a new, different type of blind, and I needed some minor repairs on several other blinds.

05/23/2017

Professional and prompt. Beautiful install done in house. We had them install in a house back in 2005. They were professional back then and still are today. Very happy with their work and can't go wrong with Hunter Douglas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters throughout whole house

CATEGORY window treatments

Hunter Douglas blinds, shades, shutters and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available