Freedom Lawn Care

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2011

Additional email - johnnyrod54@hotmail.com....

Hermanos Flores Gardening

Hermanos Flores Gardening is one of the premier full service landscaping companies in the Sacramento area. Our services include landscape creation, landscape maintenance and debris removal. Our experienced landscapers guarantee clean, prompt service. Hermanos Flores Gardening is a well-established, professional landscaping company that has been serving the Sacramento and surrounding areas for over 14 years. We serve both residential and commercial properties. Don't trust your landscaping to anyone with a lawnmower. At Hermanos Flores Gardening, we are licensed, polite, and reliable. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise with very affordable rates.

Award 2019

02/29/2016

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintain my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/06/2014

He does a good job and he does what he says. I'd look him at him up on Angie's List and checked his price and talked to him. I had a lawn and yard work and I just continued the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Freedom Lawn Care.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

12/14/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was ask to review for an event that occur early Sept 2011. My overall experience is N/A as I did not render any services with the business, but have to chose between an A to F, and N/A is grayed out, so I would have to rate base on my phone inquiry about our conversation which is an B because I feel the price was a little too high for a short small front yard that I have. I tried to negotiate an offer but personnel was not willing and was set on price quote. Overall, Their phone response is quick and professional with the personnel. I end up finding someone else for the right price that suits my yard and my budget.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

Hello. I am sorry but I don't remember talking with this person. We change our quote and lower the price somewhat but it has to be within reason.

11/10/2012

Met Johnny while he was working on a neigbors yard. I told him that service I had was not doing a good job and they were charging me $110.00 a month. He bid 100.00 for the job, been satisfied ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I decided mows, trims hedges, fixes irrigation system.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

It is my pleasure to good loyal customers like you.

08/17/2012

Very reliable. Shows up every thursdfay and does a great job mowing and occasional fertilizing when needed. Have been using Freedom Lawn Care for 5 years and am very satisfied. Recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing once a week and occasional fertilizing when needed.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you so much Member, it is my pleasure to work for you.

Commercial and residential lawn maintenance, irrigation, fertilization, weeding, fall leaf & debris removal, trimming, hauling, yard clean-up..