Riverside Grooming

Angie's List since April 2012

06/29/2017

They are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet grooming

09/21/2013

This business operates on a first come, first served basis. Open on Sundays! Workers were professional and compassionate. We appreciated that our groomer was sensitive to our female Yorkie's extreme shyness. Great prices, excellent attention! We highly recommend this service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Specified cuts for two Yorkshire terriers.

08/17/2012

This is an excellent shop. The owners are very professional and my dog is quite happy to "visit" here. They also sell quality grooming products you might not find in other shops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would like to clarify the pricing listed in my earlier review. I listed my price for dog grooming at $75. You should know that I brought in a long haired Champion Standard Poodle (like you see on TV) that was quite dirty and matted. Normal prices for dog grooming at this shop would be closer to $25 range, not $75. My dog was a special case and that price does not reflect what most people pay to have their dog groomed at this shop. The lady that owns the shop grooms and shows Standard Poodles and my dog competed against her dogs. So, again, pricing is much more towards very affordable than what you see for my special case. I know of no other groomer in Riverside County that could do this type of skilled show dog grooming. Still, more than 99% of the dogs they have come in are family pets and do not have unusual haircuts. My point is...If they can groom a show dog (especially a show Standard Poodle), they can sure groom your pup.

04/17/2012

The shop is located near a Target Store, facing Arlington, and next to Yum Yum Donuts. I park in the Target lot., They take dogs on a first come, first served basis. So, I imagine mid day Saturday would be their busiest time and longest wait. They also offer a wash your own dog service for a very reasonable price. I believe that charge is less than $20 and the price includes soap/towels and such. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought in a very dirty Standard Poodle for grooming. The owner and head groomer, Jackie, quickly took in my dog and proceeded to provide an excellent bath and cut. The job was professional, on time, and just terrific. The next day, I was told by a stranger that my dog has terrific Charisma.Understand, this place is far more than another dog wash spot. The owner is skilled at showing/grooming/raising Standard Poodles. If you ever saw the film "BEST IN SHOW", you know what a Standard Poodle in a show cut looks like. If a grooming shop can get a Standard Poodle ready for the ring, I can just guarantee you can do a great job grooming your Collie or Golden Retriever. Although I cannot provide prices, I am sure that it would be less expensive to groom most other dogs than my Champion show dog Poodle.

Pet Grooming