Precision Door Service

• Trade License Number
  • 809067

6236 River Crest Dr Ste G

Riverside, CA 92507

Expert garage door repair in riverside & San Bernardino county. Precision garage doors has been providing expert garage door repair in the Riverside & San Bernardino, Ca area since 2001. We fix doors right!™ we value your time— when you call precision, your call will answered by a live operator and we will schedule your appointment when it is convenient for you. We provide same day garage door repair service and never charge extra for nights & weekends. Please call now and your garage....

garage doors (24)

06/03/2020

Repair went well, but it was way too expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The spring was broken on the garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

12/16/2019

Fantastic service. Had my new unit installed in no time. Very professional and arrived on time. Very friendly and I would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

09/23/2019

The company and installer were great! Very prompt and professional. I’ll be using them again for my rental property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old door removed and new door purchased and installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

08/12/2019

very well. Technician called to let us know when he was on his way, showed up on time, was extremely professional and left our door working better than it had before. I appreciated that he took the time to repair it rather than proposing replacement, as it is a high quality door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door got stuck in the open position. needed same day service to repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

03/01/2019

Fantastic quick work, but I totally overpaid. I felt pressure with car stuck in garage and didn’t do research on pricing before they came. Probably overpaid by $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace springs

08/16/2018

Very prompt, did a great job and even lubricated the door for us. We can't believe how quietly the door operates now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced garage door spring on roll-up door with no windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

04/05/2016

They worked quickly and performed an assessment prior to the work. I was really impressed! They even send you a picture of the person who's coming to do the work. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have springs on both sides replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2010

04/21/2015

I spent $1400. They came out a second time to adjust it after I complained. Overall it was good, the owner of the business came out to reset the door because there was an issue when it got installed so he readjusted and lubricated it and everything. So it was pretty good. I didn't watch them install it but the installation was about average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Precision Door Service about a year ago for a new motor, new door and new springs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2014

10/14/2013

The appointment was schedule for 1200-1400. The first and only call from the technician was 1345 letting us know that he's just finishing up a job and around 25 minutes away....I was planning to cancel BUT when him and his partner arrive and we talk about the job and cost. I was OVERALL satisfied with the repair and the time it was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2013

07/27/2013

Brent worked quickly and in a professional manner. The door now works almost silently and better than new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brent replaced the springs, replaced rollers, sensors and put in a 3/4 horse power Precision door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2013

Garage door openers, repair & installation.

Ask for details.