Natalie Vasquez Interiors

A 56 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2005

16055 Washington St

Riverside, CA 92504

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing...

interior design (52)blinds and curtain (24)flooring (3)clothing alteration (2)wallpapering (2)home remodeling (2)lighting installation (2)interior painting (1)furniture store (1)upholstery (1)tile installation (1)carpet installation (1)

06/09/2018

Great. Natalie was terrific She was helpful and very responsive. She was full of ideas and recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior remoding

CATEGORY interior designers,furniture sales,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

What a GREAT couple you are to work with! Everything turned out so beautiful. We were very excited to recommend the Stickley for your bedroom after all the years you had been looking!

08/12/2017

Natalie and Armand did a great job. They were friendly and professional to work with, always prompt about showing up at the scheduled time, and quick to respond when there were questions. Everything looks beautiful. We are very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had drapes and blinds installed in the family room, living room and bedroom. Love seats and area rugs were purchased for the living/dining room as well as a chandelier and table lamp. Cornices were made for the family room along with matching re-upholstery for bar stools and seat cushions. Antique furniture was refinished and wall art purchased for the bedroom. Accent walls were painted in one bedroom and the laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

Thank-you so much for everything! You both were fabulous to work for and even though everything wasn't perfect at first you allowed us to make it right for you and that is also greatly appreciated! Let's stay in touch so we can come see it when you get the furniture pieces from the Amish.

07/01/2017

Exceptional job. Very professional, very prompt, very patient. Incredibly fair price, the wall turned out beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone. Took his time to make sure it looked perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A wallpapering job with wallpaper that needed a very careful match.

CATEGORY wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Thank you for such a nice review. You picked beautiful wallpaper which made the job turn out beautiful!

04/27/2017

I didn't get it done because what we wanted was very small. Something for just a small space inside a larger office.  I decided just to wait.  It was just a little bit more than I wanted to spend at the time.  She was looking for a little bit more and the job I had was pretty small, so I decided to wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She came out to my home and gave us an estimate and that was it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

This is a baffling review because we made 2 visits, one to your home and one for the "small" job in Rancho Cucamonga. We took measures & photos. I also tried 3 times to talk to your friend in the office. You told me she needed remodeling but she would never call me back. It came down to your inability to pay a nominal fee of $150 for a plan to move forward on the second request for our designing. ...

03/30/2017

We absolutely love the new drapes and cornice boxes in our living room that we had done by Natalie Vasquez Interiors.  Natalie was both friendly and professional in helping us choose the fabric and design.  Armand also did an excellent job installing the drapes.  They were both a joy and a pleasure to work with.  I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in quality merchandise and excelle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made drapes and cornice boxes for my living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

You were both such a pleasure to work with! Anytime you need us again we would love to help!

01/19/2017

Smooth from beginning to end. Natalie was a great help in selecting the right texture and color. The turn around time was quick. My friends and neighbors thought I bought all new furniture. My husband and I are very happy and pleased with the work. By keeping our original furniture and having it Re-uphostered, was a very good decision on our part. With Natalie's help it was easier than I expected,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-uhpostery for casual sitting chairs. leather look. Along with re-uphostery, Wallpaper was needed in our Hallway,

CATEGORY interior designers,upholstery,wallpaper,alterations

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

There is no one easier to work with than you! You are so sure of your selections and everything turned out beautiful, if we do say so ourselves!

11/25/2016

We wanted help determining what window treatments would best complement our remodel. Originally we were interested in Roman Shades in living room, dining room, and breakfast nook. We interviewed other decorators but no one worked with us to find colors and designs that 'clicked'. Natalie took pictures of our rooms and photoshopped roman shades, and traditional curtains into the picture. We realize...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments in living room, formal dining room and breakfast table nook.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

Photo for Natalie Vasquez Interiors - 16055 Washington St, Riverside, CA - 34040551

First let me apologize for the delay, I just noticed I hadn't responded to your review earlier this year. It was our pleasure to help you with your window treatments and happy to be able to make sure the look would be the right one for you. We hope to help you again in the future should a need arise!

07/07/2015

It went fantastic. They are very good. They have fantastic vendors that they work with. I was in and out of town a lot and they worked with me. I couldn't be more pleased. I have other things coming up and I plan to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Natalie Vasquez Interiors took care of two items that I needed done. The big deal was for a consultation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2015

C

04/12/2015

Natalie is very quick to respond. However, we wanted more design options and a rough cost estimate based on what she recommended (which she declined to provide). Ultimately we decided not to use a designer and do it ourselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a consultation and came back with an initial proposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2015

This one takes the cake! MORE WORK THAN WE DID FOR FREE? Are you serious?Two visually precise floor plans and a truckload of product not enough? My head is spinning. Do you or your husband work for free? 50 hours and 2 round trips to your home for $249.00? less than $4.98 an hour for 2 of us?? AND you would have been credited back $350, YES more than you paid out originally. If you would have made...
C

01/17/2015

She and her husband were very nice, but it did not meet my needs. There were no additional charges to the $79 Big Deal purchase price. If someone comes to your home, the price was probably adequate. I think for what they had provided the price should have been $50 or $49.99. They were here on time. I would not use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for Natalie Vasquez Interiors for interior design consultation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2014

Who does a house call that lasts for 2 hours of advice with no obligation for $49.99??? Maybe a generational check on pricing should have been our advice? Bread does not cost 50 cents anymore either. Plus it was an added travel time of 3 hours to get there!! I/we haven't made $ 5 per hour for a long time. What an insult.

Interior Decorating -consulting, window coverings, custom bedding, flooring, carpet, color palette, accessorizing, wallpaper/wall textures, Faux painting, lighting, furniture, floor planning, renderings, tile or stone selection,area rugs,fabrics, trims, iron work, linens, hardware, outdoor furniture/rugs/drapes, blinds, shutters, shades, drapes, faux silk botanicals, accent furniture, art, alternative wall art, reupholstery, custom upholstery, limited remodel work

new construction, commercial interiors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal