Carpet Time, Inc.

• Trade License Number
  • 630569

9300 Narnia Dr.

Riverside, CA 92503

Carpet Time, Inc. is family owned and operated since 1989. Our professional and courteous installers are employees of Carpet Time, Inc. and have been with us for over 15 years. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! With 25 years of experience in residential and commercial flooring, we truly are your flooring specialists! We Offer FREE In-Home Estimates and also have a Showroom to Visit at Your Convenience....

carpet installation (17)flooring (6)hauling (1)

02/17/2018

Empire gave me the expensive run-around. Carpet time was professional and on task.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet replacement, cleaned and prepared all floors,hauled away all materials

CATEGORY carpet installation,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business very much! Laura McNulty Carpet Time, Inc.
D

02/07/2018

In spite of the fact that carpet repair is listed, I was told they were too busy to do repair. I would have given an F if it were not for the fact that the woman that I spoke with was polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We do not advertise that we do repairs, it is part of the standard category listing for all carpet companies on Angie's List. I'm sorry we were unable to perform the repair for you during the time that you requested service, because our schedule was full. I appreciate the compliment about our politeness, thank you! Best Regards, Laura McNulty Carpet Time, Inc.

12/23/2017

We visited the business several times before deciding to purchase carpet there. The owner was professional and provided information without being pushy. He came to our house to measure and provide a quote. The installers were efficient and completed the job in a day. They did not charge to move the furniture (the other businesses we looked into did). We could probably have paid less at Home Depot ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the carpet in our house replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2017

04/05/2016

We initially intended to just carpet our Master Bedroom, but I wanted to get quotes on the other two jobs to see if I could convince my husband to go ahead and do those as well. The quotes were reasonable, so after checking references, we went ahead with everything. We have had Milliken patterned carpet in other parts of our house for 18 years and it has held up well. Unfortunately, the pattern th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased and Installed Carpet in Master and Guest Bedrooms, Stairs and Landing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

03/07/2016

George is the man. He consistently gets me great carpets at a great price, is friendly, punctual, professional, and does a fantastic job. You don't need anyone else to do your carpet. I've used several outfits in the past, and I've had the best, most reliable experience with Carpet Time. Highly, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpets in my rental.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

02/05/2015

We had an old floor on top of an older floor. The baseboard quarter round was broken. George brought out samples to choose from and I picked one that turned out to be not available. George promptly contacted me and brought out new samples he had selected to be similar to what I had originally chosen which made the task to choose the new flooring quick and easy. He even volunteered to give a discou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new flooring in our bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2015

06/23/2014

Very happy with all aspects of purchase. Good selection, reasonable price compared to other quotes. Installers on time, great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced living room, upstairs bedroom carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2014

05/13/2014

George was very pleasant to work with. Price was reasonable, and selection was good for what I needed (this is a rental home). He followed up exactly when we agreed, and was patient as my schedule adjusted a couple of times. When I was ready for him, his guys were at the house the next day. Great experience. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-carpeted 4 bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2014

02/18/2014

Perfect. Got a great pad and great carpet. And was cheaper that other carpet companies I got estimates from. And since I have a dog, I need a great carpet and pad for those accidents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet & pad in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2013

04/24/2012

They were really good. The estimate was lesser than the other places we checked. The guy that came out was very professional. The instillation was outstanding. We will be using them again to do the rest of the house. Our overall experience with them has been good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our carpeting done by Carpet Time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2011

We sell and install many types of flooring, including hardwood, ceramic tile, natural stone, vinyl, LVT,VCT, carpet, and carpet tiles. We have a Showroom and offer Free In-Home Estimates

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available