Best Plumbing Services

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2011

We bring to the table a wealth of professionalism, courtesy and knowledge in Leak Detection & Repair, Hot Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Repair, Camera Sewer Inspection, Sewer Line Cleaning and more. Best Plumbing Services maintains exceptional service, and our staff is dedicated to the specific needs of each of our customers. Mailing address: P.O. Box 21129, Riverside, CA 92516...

Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

Offers by Baker Electric Home Energy on Angie's List

08/19/2016

Called made an Appt for 1pm. Called at 9am to confirm appt. The person I talked to sounded drunk didn't know about appt said would be there in 1 hr. After 2 hr called back and was told he got side tracked cancelled appt and called another plumber on list. I will never call this company again and I would advise you not to

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak main water line.

08/24/2015

My service went great. He verified the flange was still in working order, the new toilet is fabulous.I'm really happy with the work that was done in my hall bath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of toilet- I wasn't sure if the toilet was needing to be repaired or replaced. The technician gave options, which I felt were welcome, and I decided on replacing the toilet, as it was well over 30 years old.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hi [member's name removed], Thank you so much for your review. We are more than happy that you are pleased with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/30/2015

They did really good. It was very professional. I met the owner and he came and did his work. In fact, he is due back tomorrow to work on my HVAC system. He bought a new thermostat, but he put it on there and the same trouble happened. So he thought the new thermostat might have been bad. So he is going to bring another one. He said there might be some wiring problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am using out of the monthly magazine you guys sent me, a plumber that I'm impressed with. They did some work for me. It's called Best Plumbing. He looked at my HVAC. My thermostat was giving me some trouble. My air and my heat were working, but it wouldn't turn off and it was loose on the wall. And sometimes you had to jiggle it to turn on. So he said he found some loose wires. He went up into the attic where the furnace is and he had a look in there.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/08/2015

Every experience with Jason at Best Plumbing was excellent!   Always willing to come ASAP and stay till the job was done.  The prices were always very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a complete kitchen remodel and Best Plumbing did all of the plumbing work  including new water and gas lines, installing built in refrigerator, water filter system,  2 pot fillers, dishwasher and kitchen sink.  Ran new gas line so we could have a gas stove.  Next time we used them, they moved all waterlines from slab into ceilings downstairs.  Including reconnecting to water main at street.   Another time they came on an emergency call to Unclog a sewer line that went from downstairs bathroom under the concrete driveway by using camera and tree root removal equipment.

01/06/2015

It was fine.  He did what he said he would do.  He came the same day I called.  He was expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He lifted my toilet to see why it had been overflowing.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing. Leak detection & repair. Emergency plumbing services. Drain cleaning. Water heaters. Camera sewer inspection. Sewer line cleaning. Toilet repair. Garbage disposals.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check