Artemio's Gardening & Landscaping

A55 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since January 2011

4922 Manchester Ln

Riverside, CA 92509

We are a small landscaping business that have clients in many cites for many years. Cities such as Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Pomona,and Upland. Clients usually are seen on a weekly basis to maintian lawns and landscapes, but we also cater to one time jobs like sod installation or clean ups. Prices range and vary due to size and workload for each account/client, but estimates are free and will travel to give estimates. So give us a call and ask for Art. Phone calls are prefered. Thank you. Also services LaVerne & Fontana...

Lawn and Yard Work (51)Landscaping (26)Tree Service (19)Lawn Irrigation (13)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (5)Leaf Removal (4)Stone and Gravel (3)Pavers and Hardscaping (2)

04/07/2019

Fantastic! Artemio is very professional and crew hard working. Not a "Cut and Go" team, takes pride in the work they does. I have also hired as my regular gardener. So happy I found him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A partial backyard redo, sod, fence repair, landscape rocks and some sprinklers moved.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, pavers, gravel, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm glad that you were satisfied and like our work, and thank you! For using our services Artemio Romo.

10/09/2018

Artemio, was always punctual. Always courteous and friendly. Reasonable prices for work, went out of his way to help us, and will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup, and new landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you,and if there any other proyect in the future please let me know! Thank you!

06/21/2018

Called ahead to set up an appointment. We talked about what needed to be done and the day he was supposed to come out, I had to call to see why he missed the time scheduled. Told me he had some issues with his equipment (completely understand things happen) and set up another time and day to look and the yard. He never called or showed up that day. His loss, I found a reliable gardener on my own a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

[Member Name Removed] Tuesday I supposed to look at your job but you never text me your address!! Then you called me why i didn't show up, I never got an address in text so I asked you again for your address again and you didn't again!!! So where I'm my supposed to and see ?? Is very easy to say negative things about a person or company, and some cases is hard to keep everyone happy!! And yes I'm ...

04/09/2018

Our house was previously bank owned so the grass was dead and the back yard was empty with some dirt and rocks. Artemio did an excellent job. We hired him to do the front yard which turned out beautifully. They did new sod, a lot of new plants, gravel, removing/trimming bushes, new sprinkler system, and removing dirt. Art did an amazing job. We hired him again to do our backyard. His prices are VE...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, pavers, gravel, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate you picked our company to provide the service for your home, if ever need more work please let us know and thank you very much!

06/21/2017

Candido gave me an estimate and was easy to work with. We set an agreed upon date for the work. They arrived early and started the work. They were quick and did a great job. They cleaned up after everything was complete even next to the pool which was the path they carried all the large branches out to be chipped. Candido was great to work with and quick and very affordable. I highly recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a large Queen Palm trimmed, an old diseased lime tree removed and stump ground, and minor weeds pulled from flower beds.

CATEGORY leaf removal, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

09/15/2016

I called Art and he set up a time to come give ma na estimate. Everything went well and we agreed to a price. Art and his crew came as scheduled and completed the job on time. Looks great. Would have loved to have him do the weekly maintenance as well but I guess I'm out of his service area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General clean up and planting of ground cover on my hillside.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2016

[Member Name Removed], thank you I wish I was able to provide weekly service!

07/25/2016

Really well. they worked the entire day in over 100 degree weather and were pleasant and professional. No language issues either which made it easier for both of us!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a very unruly slope that needed ALOT of attention which included weeds, overgrown bushes etc. not only did they do everything we agreed to, they did more. I would not hesitate to call them again...in fact I am!

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2016

07/18/2016

Artemio actually answered my phone call. I give him a high score for that, however his company is less than 15 minutes from my home and he said that he "hasn't broken into Eastvale yet and didn't service that area". I believe he didn't want to answer my questions as to what services he provides, his schedule, and the cost. Upon retrospect, I believe he did me a favor by turning down my business. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a weekly gardening service to do general maintenance on my yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2016

Not because I'm 15 mins away from your area it doesn't mean that I be able to take on every customer that calls me I'm sorry you feel way,and that's fine don't recommended to any of your friends thank you!

05/18/2016

Artemio did an excellent job in transforming or property into a showcase.  He gave us an estimate, which from past experience with other landscapers, was very, very reasonable.  He met us at a wholesale nursery to help us pick out a large assortment of plants, bushes, trees, etc.  His team showed up at the appointed time and performed the work very professionally.  He is very personable, honest, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in plants, flowers, trees, grass, sprinklers, lights

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2016

09/24/2015

Artemio and Pepe have been doing my lawn and landscape maintenance for over two years. They are reliable, do great quality work and keep my home looking beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn and landscape service

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2015

Hi [Member Name Removed]you lets us know if need any other work Thank u

Mowing grass, edging, trimming plants, clean up, sprinkler systems, landscape lighting, tree trimming, hill clearing, tree removal, and stump removal

Not Applicable