Action Surveys

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since January 2013

Established in 1976, Action Surveys has been owned and operated by Gabriel D. Ybarra a Licensed Land Surveyor in the State of California, License No. L.S. 4343. Free Estimates. Discounts available to various religious institutions....

11/30/2020

They never contacted me. They never gave me a quote. I guess they were not interested in the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two parcels of land surveyed.

CATEGORY land surveyor

Hi [Member Name Removed], Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your property with the information initially provided. Please refer to your Angie's list message portal, as we responded the same day asking for the property address or APN, in order to provide you with a quote. If we can be of further service, please let us know. Thank you, Danielle Pop Action Surveys, Inc.

05/03/2019

We are not ready for a full-blown survey yet, but Gabriel gave great advice on how to learn what I needed to know. He was very patient and helpful. I will call him when we are ready to go ahead on our project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Property Survey

C

07/03/2017

Did not proceed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Parcel merger

06/15/2017

Very well and satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing drain clearing

08/23/2016

Gabriel was great, extremely professional! Looking to do a land survey clearly understood what needed to be done and advised that I would not be able to do what I needed done. He researched my request and provided me a clear reason why it could not be done. Something the city could not do.. Thank you for your great service! Very honest company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation.

CATEGORY land surveyor

Land Surveying and Civil Engineering Services including, Property and Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Lot Line Adjustments, Lot Mergers, Topographic Surveys, Construction Staking, Legal Descriptions and Plats, Land Planning, Subdivisions, Tract and Parcel Maps, Grading Plans, Street Improvement Plans, Sewer and Water Plans, and Storm Drain Plans.

Satisfaction