Ace Appliance

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

All Surrounding Areas

Riverside, CA 92504

$49 for Estimate and Waived with repair. Why do people choose us because.. We are honest and thats the bottom line. Call 4 Appointment 951-552-5227 Ace Appliance is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We have a $69.99 service call charge that will be Completely Free with a repair. By our Factory trained Technician Ace Appliance Specializes in Repairs for Built-In Refrigerator & Microwave/Ovens, Double Oven, Washers & Dryers and Dishwashers. All brands & models. Owner operated and committed to provide the Best customer Experience. We will find a Solution to your problem We can fix Anything!...

appliance repair (15)

03/09/2020

Had the needed part with him when he arrived. Took about an hour and we were back up and running. Explained everything and helped put the washing machine back in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

10/15/2019

Well 3 days and $580.00 Dollars The LG refrigerator is up and running. Close the door before it gets away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator compressor replace/ under warranty parts only @ 1 1/2 years after purchase (LG)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

07/27/2019

Technician identified problem quickly, explained the function of different components and what had failed on my freezer, ordered the part, picked it up the next day and immediately installed it. Courteous and friendly service, efficient work and did everything as promised. For all that, price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer not freezing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

05/06/2019

Ace Appliance was very efficient. Responded to my Angie's List request for a quote. Sent a guy out in a couple of days. Sent me a text when he was on the way to my house. Diagnosed and repaired my dryer in about 1/2 hour. Albert was polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Repair, Replace Two Roller Bearings

COST $201.18

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

02/15/2019

Very responsible and professional. We were able to diagnose the issue and come up with options for a repair. no repairs were made due to back ordered parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis of Dishwasher issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

01/29/2019

Awesome! From quote to ordering, delivery and install couldn’t have gone any smoother or easier. Absolutely delighted with their quality of work and follow-through! There was a cabinet there and they removed the cabinet and installed and framed new dishwasher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New dishwasher install

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Photo for Ace Appliance - All Surrounding Areas, Riverside, CA - 37684414
D

01/24/2019

First visit, really didn’t identify problem. Had to use my vacuum to suck up water. Problem resurfaced immediately, called them back. Came out, again could not diagnose root cause. Didn’t charge me, but problem still exists

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

01/24/2019

From the minute I called Ace Appliance, every thing was professional and employees were courteous. "Bert" was my service rep and he was awesome! Showed up on time, very knowledgeable and explained everything to me so I understood what was going to take place. Bert really made this emergency situation in my life bearable and quickly got my refrigerator back to good working order! Thank you ACE Appl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator lost cooling ability.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

12/19/2018

It went well, and it did not take long. The price did seem a little high. Your average amount for a job like this was around $150. We paid close to $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oven was not heating up.

12/11/2018

I thought that it was an internal problem. Turned out to be the simple replacement of the selector dial. They told me the part number on AMAZON. I ordered the part, had it in two days, easily replaced it myself. The charge was simply for the service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a dial on the dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2018