A Wise Choice Door Co

Angie's List since October 2005

Garage doors, openers, installations, and repairs....

ZAAAP Garage Door Repair

Top rated garage door service! We at ZAAAP garage door repair take care of all areas in the Pasadena and Arcadia area. We are there when needed most - 24 hour service. Professional and fast. We give an estimated of pricing over the phone or in person. We will let the customer know step by step on what needs to be done. We are a family business and we give honest and the best service in town. We provide: Garage door repair Garage door cables Garage door off track Garage door springs Garage door opener repair Garage door opener installation Garage door sensors Garage door remote control Garage door drums repair Garage door trolly repair Garage door installation

Offers by ZAAAP Garage Door Repair on Angie's List

05/30/2017

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced springs on my garage door.

07/26/2016

Went very well. Came as promised. First trip tried to repair the problem. Second trip, replace and fortified my garage door. Great job. Would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener.

11/09/2015

I was so glad to find someone available at 8:30 pm Saturday night.   Val was most professional getting to the problem at hand with the questions he asked.  He had great communications skills giving me all the information I needed to make a decision as to when was the best time to have the repair done.  The tenant was very pleased with the service provided. I had called another 24 hour person on An...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider communicated promptly after my phone call.  Asked questions about the spring on the garage door.  He was able to quote a price for the repair.  He also gave me two quotes for the times that he would be available to do the job.because it was an emergency as the tenant could not get her car out.  The tenant was able to wait till Sunday morning when the cost would be cheaper than Saturday at 9:30 pm.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and install new garage door and operator. They did take old door. Operates smoothly!

07/10/2013

Made appontment and made appointment at our convenience for the next day. He was on time, checked for door balance and completed work quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door maintenance- lubricated door and spring

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage doors & openers - sales, repairs, installation. Commercial rolling doors.

Check, PayPal