Vaquera Lawn And Garden

Founded 2000

P.O. Box 1558

Riverbank, CA 95367

Landscaping & Irrigation...

Lawn and Yard Work (18)Lawn Irrigation (6)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (3)Mulch and Topsoil (1)Garbage Collection (1)Leaf Removal (1)Landscaping (1)Gutters (1)
D

10/12/2019

I made arrangements for Jeramy and his crew to come every other week for leaf removal and yard clean-up during the autumn season. The crew showed up on time for the first treatment, but damaged plants in the process. The second visit, they did not show up on the day agreed. I called and Jeramy said he had some other things he had to do, but he never notified me. He did come the next day and did a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal and yard clean-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], we apologize for your initial experience and thank you for giving us the opportunity to redeem ourselves. Your patronage is greatly appreciated! Vaquera Lawn and Garden

08/14/2019

Wonderfully! They were quick to respond and came out next day. They repaired my sprinkler and station within 30 mins! They were kind, helpful and very reasonably priced. Would definitely use them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your business and are glad you are happy with the services performed. Kind regards, Jeramy

08/12/2019

While it was a simple repair/replacement, I really appreciated the follow up -- I got pictures while in process and proof of completion on my phone.Thank you Jeremy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of sprinkler head.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for letting us be of service and taking time out of your day to leave this kind review; we really appreciate you doing so! Kind regards, Jeramy

08/06/2019

I absolutely love them! The first thing that got me hooked was conversing with their secretary! She is so professional, friendly, humorous, and most of all an asset to their entire company. I had checked out at least five other companies before booking them and she was the main reason and then their work spoke for itself and now they are my monthly gardeners and they do an excellent job! They fixe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and Lawn Upkeep

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Tye, you have been such a pleasure to work with from our first conversation! We are grateful that you chose us when you had many other options. Thank you for your kind words; You are so thoughtful and considerate, not just a great client, but an awesome person in general. We're both looking forward to working with you for many years to come! Sincerely, Jeramy & Thida

07/24/2019

The price estimate was too high. Vaquera asked for a 40% downpayment before they start the work, I did not agree to give the 40% downpayment, because in California we are only required to give 10% of the price for downpayment. He was pleasant, but the price estimate was too high and the 40% downpayment that he required was too high as well. He took 2 pictures of the front tree and emailed it to me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an Estimate for the front and back yard, to cut down ground weeds and cut a large bush in the backyard, and to cut 2 irregular trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], it is unfortunate that you were dissatisfied with the price, but that seems a rather unfair reason to leave a negative review. We were not requesting 40% down to begin work, rather it was due midway through the project as your yard would have taken several days to complete. As we discussed at length, you were not required to pay in advance for any work that was not yet ...

07/12/2019

Contractor called to set appointment and never showed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair replace sprinkler system. Yard remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. We were integrating a new scheduling system and due to a miscommunication in-house, I neglected to input your appointment into the calendar, it was completely my fault. Again, I apologize and hope you were able to find someone to help you with your project! Kindest Regards, Thida Vaquera Lawn and Garden

11/05/2018

I added my problem & within 20 mins got a call. About 20-30 mins later they arrived & fixed the problem Would absolutely call them in future for any sprinkler/drip issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drip system fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

10/15/2018

The job was done in under 10 minutes. He knew exactly what needed to be done and had the part on him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

10/13/2018

Great. Arrived on time communicated well work completed pronto at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

10/06/2018

Extremely well. Knowledgable and respectful of me being a woman. Would hire him again in a second. Had to dig a hole to repair some pipes in the lawn, attach new sprinkler heads and made sure they were operating before he left. Called after to make sure I was still happy with his work. Fertilized lawn, it looks fabulous now! Very good work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repaired, new sprinkler mechanism purchased and hooked up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Lawn and Yard Work, Tree Trimming, Gutter Cleaning, Sod and artificial turf installation, Irrigation installation and repair