PIPE ARTS PLUMBING

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2007

LICENSE # 857653....

Water Heaters Masters

We are a small family owned business and our reputation is built one satisfied customer at a time. In a time where finding honest and well trained experts in the plumbing industry is difficult, we pride ourselves in serving you better. We know you have choices and will make every effort to demonstrate that we are the best option for your water heater, tankless water heater, and high efficiency water heater needs. We offer competitive pricing, the best products, and most important great customer service. We also want to do work for your friends and family, so the best endorsement for us is a job well done and a happy customer. We do standard water heater repairs and replacement but also bigger projects like relocation jobs and tankless water heater installations to name a few. Our technicians are highly experienced and have installed thousands of water heaters. Call or text us at 925-817-7648 for a free estimate. We serve residential or commercial customers.

10/21/2016

Perfect job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned clothiers drier vent system

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe Arts did a great job swapping out my old toilet for a dual flush toilet. I'd highly recommend them. They were in and out in about 1 hr and were professional and helpful.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace most copper plumbing throughout the home; install tankless hot water heater; install new fixtures in shower, tube & sink

CATEGORY water heater repair

03/19/2012

They were excellent. They did a very clean job. They did not overcharge. He was very honest about piece by piece and good at explaining, so I felt comfortable. Otherwise, I don’t know about plumbing, but he explained work by work, so I liked that about them. I would rate them highly. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pipe Arts Plumbing to get some plumbing work done.

01/12/2012

This was my second time using their services. Edgar is fantastic. I have to say that I would not use anyone else for plumbing services. He does everything that he says he is going to do. He is professional, fast, knows what he is doing, and does everything right. He is the best plumber around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them for plumbing work.

CATEGORY plumbing

EXPERT INSTALLATION SERVICE AND REPAIR OF: PLUMBING FIXTURES, WASTE, WATER, AND GAS PIPING, SEWAGE EJECTION SYSTEMS, TANK-LESS WATER HEATERS, ANTIQUE PLUMBING FIXTURE REFURBISHING AND MAINTENANCE.

HYDRONIC HEATING. DRAIN CLEANING OF SEWER MAIN