Las Colinas Engineering

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2017

Residential, Commercial, Industrial Electrical and Electronics Repair, Design New Electrical Panels, Switchboards and Switch-gear. Engineering Design. SALES AND EMERGENCY SERVICES. Commercial Licensed, Bonded, Commercial Vehicle and Insured. Technical and Engineering Support!...

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

06/22/2017

Luis was very professional throughout our entire interactions from initial contact to completion of the job.He assisted me in purchasing the parts enabling me to save money and completed the job to my complete satisfaction. Wouldn't hesitate to call on him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to upgrade my electricity to 220 for a clothes dryer in my garage.

CATEGORY electrician

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure meeting you. Please call us anytime. Luie

05/05/2017

Luis was able to ensure the power to my load was protected by a UPS. His background allowed him to answer all my power needs. His knowledge of batteries, rectifiers, inverters, UPS's, and switchgear aided in getting the correct system for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a setup of a UPS to ensure reliable power to the load.

CATEGORY electrician

05/03/2017

Purchase and delivery went outstanding, LCE coordinated delivery of equipment direct with customer and provided full start-up services and additional onsite customer training. As a customer, LCE pays their invoices promptly and well ahead of standard NET-30 Terms. Las Colinas Engineering is my go to company for UPS and Power Quality Equipment, Residential Generators, power distribution and those h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with Las Colinas Engineering for 15+ years and I'm always impressed with their dedication, service and pricing! I have purchased UPS and power quality equipment, and even sold UPS batteries to LCE in return. Their service and support is always impeccable and their professionalism always exceeds expectations.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,computer repair,asbestos removal,energy audit,generator installers

Residential, Commercial, Industrial Electrical and Electronics Repair, Design New Panels, Switchboards and Switchgear. Sales & Service of Back-up Power Supplies for IT and Data Centers, Generator Sales and service, Automatic Transfer Switch Sales Service. Automation and controls Sales Service. Electrical Installations, removal disposal. Speciality Batteries (UPS, COMMUNICATIONS, GOLF CARTS, and Scooters and others)