KAISER PERMANENTE

• Angie's List since June 2008

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

08/04/2014

My overall experience is good. The price is through my job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Kaiser Permanente for health insurance.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

10/17/2011

It is California based, but they are local.  They are national and are excellent.  My last appointment went very well as usual.  They have several clinics in Atlanta and have a goof generous referral policy.  If is something a concern, I can get referred right away and don’t have to break my neck to find a specialist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kaiser Permanente is my HMO.  The last time I used them was about 2 months ago for a checkup.

CATEGORY internist

10/06/2010

I was satisfied with the services of Kaiser Permanante. I would recommend their services to others but would highly recommend it to retired people. Retired people are provided with extremely valuable service and could get appointments at a reasonable time frame. Their price is very good. They had a senior advantage programme for medicare which was very convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using the services of Kaiser Permanante for four years for primary care

CATEGORY internist

12/08/2008

The staff is very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I like that you don't have to drive around to different specialist they're all right there together.

CATEGORY family doctor

Similar businesses in your area...