BIMMERS CLINIC

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

Like the cars we service, Bimmers Clinic is dedicated to having a clean and organized repair facility. Some say that at Bimmers Clinic, you can eat right off the floor. The cleanliness of the shop represents how we like to see your car - clean and durable....

Omega Automotive

15  REVIEWS
Omega Automotive

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

12/15/2014

I checked on Angie’s List before I went to them. Over the last 2 years they have done service on my car. First of all they do quality work. He really knows the car and really takes pride in the work he does. He is outstanding. He is a little bit high on price. I have high regard for his expertise and the quality over the dealership. I will go back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bimmers Clinic. I took it in because I needed the front headlight replaced.

03/11/2014

They were nice and friendly.  Warm, and 'real'.  I will use them again for my auto mechanic needs and for sure tell my friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed all 4 tires and got a break job, along with oil change and a/c service

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

12/09/2013

It went very well.  George was a hard to find honest mechanic that I will stick with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up and various small repairs.

12/03/2013

The man was very helpful, fast and very honest. I appreciated his honesty about the issues with our vehicle. Really did exceptional work. I would use him in the future if I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a oil leak on a BMW.

03/11/2013

Taking care of your BMW can get pricey at times but if you find the right place to go to its not that bad.  Bimmers does great work, I've never had any issues with them.  They're fast, honest, and are loyal to their customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I come here to have my BMW serviced, the last time I came I had my breaks changed.  The work and price is the best I've been able to find in the area.

CATEGORY auto repair

BMW Specialist, oil service, inspection service, annual coolant service, annual brake fluid service, braking system, electrical/electronics, engine repair, transmission, suspension, airbag system, engine electrical, body shop service, collision repair, enhancements, restoration, interior repairs, tire service, wheel service, paintless dent remover, interior repairs, full pre-purchase diagnostic, window tinting, track event preparation, complete detail.

Visa, MasterCard