101 Locksmith

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2013

101 Locksmith established to provide fast and professional and loyal service to the Los Angeles County. At 101 Locksmith you will find solutions for residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith needs....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

02/11/2016

Good! They were quick and got the job done. Will def use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut a deadbolt!

10/13/2015

arrived on time and the service took less than an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned and lubricated front door lock.  key would get stuck when turning sometimes.  works fine now.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

09/18/2015

Naor came very promptly.He Was courteous and professional and did a great job. I will definately call him in the future. I recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keyless Entry and Spare Keys

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi there!! thank you so much for the great review and your business,it was a pleasure working for you!! all the best!

07/10/2015

please read the above mentioned,. I was not only fed a line of crap from this guy telling me that my $20 coupon was for a service visit only and not anything else and yet someone that isn't even licensed fixed my lock . The guy who fixed it is referred to as drunk by your client ( the locksmith ) and really I am told that I should have asked for a refund instead of him texting me himself ( he has ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
not only did this guy start stating that i needed a new lock from him (i still to this day have the same lock) & it would cost me a couple of hundred dollars and i refused him to fix anything and he charged me $20.00 in the end & several times (6 times) i told him that i had a coupon from angies list . end result i didn't get to use my coupon that i paid for . i'm really upset over this company.

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi there!, I am very sorry for your bad experience you had with our company , you need to understand that we have not and had not any intention to over charge you for any reason , that is not the way we do business (!). A. you were not at home when I got to your home-you were at work. B. the person (he introduced himself as your friend or boy friend and had no idea what need to be done) that opene...

05/27/2015

Great communication.  Quick service.   Professional.   All I could ask for in a locksmith.  Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed 5 locks for new home.

CATEGORY locksmith

thank you sir! it was a pleasure to work for you, wishing you guys a good luck at the new house!! thanks again for the great review and your business!!

Locksmith Services