KG Construction

Plumbing Project

Plumbing Project

plumbers
hot water heater replacement

KG Construction provides services where it’s needed. Our work is always 100% guaranteed as we are owner operated. Electrical, dirt work, plumbing, fencing, roofing and gutters and much more! We are a new and young company and are trying to make a name and take pride in our work so please don’t hesitate to contact us! ...

electrician (3)home remodeling (2)handyman (2)lawn & landscaping (1)fence company (1)drywall (1)

12/22/2020

The service was good. They were professional and great help. They did very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/21/2020

It was very good. I was very impressed. They finished it in a very good amount of time. They finished it very well. I had gotten another quote from other people but they have best bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a bathroom remodeling and they hooked up something on a generator for me.

CATEGORY electrician,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

12/19/2020

KG construction did an amazing job on my full bathroom remodel, recess lighting, and transfer switch for my generator. The pricing was incredibly reasonable! very professional and completed all the work quicker than I anticipated! Would highly recommend, and will be reaching out for further projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

12/18/2020

KG construction came in and got the job done quick and just how we asked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, Fencing

CATEGORY electrician,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

12/14/2020

My experience with KG Construction was excellent. Both Kyle and Gio were very professional and worked the entirety of the day on the project. They exceeded my expectations and had my project done the same day, as opposed to a couple days which I had anticipated. They beat out all other bids and prices and rendered the same service. My project was completed in full with no flaws. Very happy with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, Handymen

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

12/14/2020

Everything went great KG construction, was professional, knowledgeable, timely, and got the job done just as I wanted. Super happy with them and would FOR SURE hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Handymen, fence building, gate install

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping