Tearse Eye Center

Angie's List since October 2008

08/16/2011

He is very thorough and gives you all the information you need to make a decision.  The outcome of the surgery was great. His assistant is very helpful and knowledgeable. I do not care for the office environment as it is very open and very easy to hear people's personal information but I am very pleased with my care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two minor surgeries

02/02/2011

The first visit produced an analysis and clear explanation of what options were reasonable post-surgery which turned out to be a single multi-focal one-month contact lens having three-nodes at 21, 59 and infinity. At that time he suspected a case of dry eye which at the next appointment was verified. A semi-invasive treatment was deferred while drops were evaluated - which is in process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This appointment and a prior appointment had the objective of resolving the requirements of correcting the poor bilateral implementation of cataract surgery. The doctor, once he had diagnosed the problem, took the time to assure that I understood the problem.

05/07/2010

Things go fine there. He has all the latest equipment and a pretty good operation room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Tears Eye Center for ophthalmology. My last visit there was a month ago.

Ophthalmology.