Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical Center

Angie's List since September 2009

Additional phone numbers - (650) 299-2000, (650) 299-3170, (650) 299-4778, (650) 299-4739....

03/20/2017

The neuro surgery floor had very professional, caring staff who made me comfortable and stable before the surgery and provided excellent post-operative care. My surgeon, Dr. Hou, had great bedside manners, took over an hour to explain the procedure to me and my family before the operation. He also prescibed functional and regular MRI's before the operation so that he could be sure to avoid areas i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgery for large brain tumor which was diagnosed and follow up treatment arranged through neuro-oncology department at the Redwood City office.

CATEGORY hospitals,oncology,radiology

07/01/2014

What stands out is the insurance. I like the way it works. Everything is online so if you go to a different doctor within their group, they can pull that up and everything is available to you. I can contact doctors online and I will have in answer within the next day. They are great. I love them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kaiser Permanente last week. I've seen my general doctor, I had two hips replaced by the surgeon, I've had tumors removed and I've seen the OB/GYN. I've done everything; X-rays, MRI's, CT scans, all of them.

CATEGORY hospitals

06/23/2014

The referral was very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a skin lesion and wanted an opinion if this was some type of skin cancer. The doctor was very helpful and was able to obtain a dermatologist for me the same day.

CATEGORY internist

02/13/2013

.The nurses and doctors at Kaiser are wonderful and they provide excellent care around the clock. They are easy to communicate with and there is no delay in getting treatment. We were on a really good floor. We had one nurse with 3 patients and there were assistants who came to chat with my mum after we left so she didn't feel alone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.We have used Kaiser. My mum is elderly and she has been hospitalized 3 times in the last year. We use them for emergency services and progressive care facilities.

CATEGORY emergency medicine

05/10/2012

I really like her a lot. She is fantastic. I like everything about her. She is very genuine and caring. She is nice person. She makes me laugh.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dr. Bhalala for obgyn.

CATEGORY obgyn