Hamta Partners Inc

Angie's List since January 2014

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We have been dedicated to creating beautiful, relaxing spaces for our clients for years. Our visions for your home design start with using basic classic and contemporary styles. Your taste and personality are added to these tried and true designs to accomplish a personalized space that is both functional and visually stunning. Many of our clients feel that their home design choices are severely limited due to a lack of space or simply the defined layout of their home. Our job is to help our clients see that they can break out of these constraints to discover the home that they always wanted. Remember: Your personality and style should define your home. You should never feel that your home defines you. The most beautiful designs that we create are made to be aesthetically pleasing without taking away from the functionality of a space. Every project that you bring to us is an opportunity for us to show you everything we can do with your home. We blend traditional designs to honor the past while combining these styles with modern design to make a home feel like the right fit for you. Let us show you how our blend of design and nature, of classic and contemporary and of you and your home can work for you. Additional email- info@hamtapartners.com...

Superb Builders, Inc.

General Contrator: Superb Builders, Inc. have been in business since 2004, providing the best quality work in Oakland and the surrounding areas. With years of experience, we are reliable and professional. We take great pride in our commitment to quality and will always make sure that our customers are left smiling! We offer several services and we promise that we will provide great customer service, plus the highest quality of work for each project. Our minimum requirement for any project is $2,500 You may contact us today to meet with one of our professionals for your free estimate!

04/12/2017

Hamta Partners Inc. exceeded my expectations in every aspect! I am a very picky person so it was hard for me to trust just anyone's taste in remodeling my new home, but after a few consultations with their interior designer and architect, I knew I was in great hands. I fully remodeled my kitchen, living room and bathroom with them. They did such an amazing job!! My kitchen looks so chic, not even ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fully remodeled kitchen, living room and 2.5 baths.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/08/2017

Hamta Partners helped me through designing my project and choosing all the finish materials. They promised me to finish the project in 4 months but they finished 15 days earlier. They are most professional construction crew I ever worked with . I will definitely use them for my future projects and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Hamta to remodel my entire condo located at san mateo including kitchen , 2 bathrooms, living room, bedrooms and fire place.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling

12/27/2016

No service performed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paid money for a deal. The deal said they would contact me in two days. It has been over a month with no contact. They have contractor communication disease even before they start. Contacting credit card company for refund

CATEGORY interior designers

Hi [Member Name Removed] , Sorry for miss communication . Unfortunately angieslist ran the deal without letting us know about it .

01/28/2016

We had 2 major bathroom remodels to do (completely changing arrangement for both). We were interested in the modern style. This was one of 3 bids, and less than 1/2 the price of the highest bid for the same work, so we went for it and overall I am happy with the result. They did 1 bathroom at a time, so it did take some time. A slight bit longer than I was hoping for, but given the current market ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Full Bathroom rennovations

CATEGORY interior designers,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/10/2014

Amazing team of an architect, interior designer, and general contractor with great taste! The project went very smoothly with minimal headaches. These guys are taking the pain out of dealing with contractors and subs and they are very cost conscious. I would recommend and use them over and over again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutted and remodeled my third floor bathroom.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Design, Remodeling, & Interior Design.

Check, PayPal