ENVIROSCAPE

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since August 2005

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

Our Mission is to make the world a nicer place to live, one yard at a time. This is accomplished by using the best available plant materials and implementing the newest irrigation, pond and lighting technologies in the landscape industry. Enviroscape LA is an award winning pond, landscaping design and construction company dedicated to making your backyard and pond eco-friendly & energy efficient....

Spark Electrical Service Inc

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide .

05/03/2015

Mike Garcia installed our pond some years ago for approximately $7000.  For a while, he was available for servicing our pond, cleaning, etc.  Since last fall 2014, he has never responded to our phone calls.  We really have no idea whether he is still in business.  If so, how can this be, given the way he treats customers?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
More to the point, what didn't he do.

CATEGORY landscaper

I'm not sure where this is coming from? I have worked for these clients and recently worked for them and everything was good and I got paid. I have a copy of the check for viewing. I would not have gotten paid if the service was subpar. This is not consistent with my ratings. Is this a set up?

11/04/2013

They arrived promptly on the agreed date.  They were very professional.  They were also very safety conscience.  They finished in about five hours.  They cut up and stacked the wood that I can use in the fireplace and they did a wonderful job of cleaning up.  I will hire them again in the future and will be happy to recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two trees and trimmed two trees

CATEGORY tree service

09/07/2013

Work was done promptly, completed in a single day, without completely destroying the existing grass (such as it was).  Now my front yard is green and healthy and requires no effort to maintain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing irrigation system and installed drip irrigation/fertilization system in small front yard. Reseeded grass.

08/20/2013

Their design was excellent, as was their service. Very polite, great attention to detail. Mike Garcia and crew are professional, competent, and extremely knowledgeable . I can't recommend them enough! Especially if you have any needs involving water features or Eco/sustainable gardening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have provided landscape designing and service for our backyard on several occasions. This last time they designed and installed a range of plants and flowers, cleaned and redesigned our pond, installed ornamental lighting, and did general landscape maintenance. In the past they have also trimmed trees.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

03/16/2013

Mike Garcia, the owner, is amazing.  He takes lots of time to really help you to know what you are getting into.  He is not the cheapest, but he and his crew really know their business and created an amazing pond in our backyard.  On the day of the install, they arrived at 7:30 and by 2:30 that afternoon the pond was completed with 4 tons of rock!!  Mike has come by several times over the years as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built backyard pond

CATEGORY landscaper

We create eye-catching, sustainable Native Garden Landscaping Designs, Drip Irrigation Installations and Rainwater Harvesting Systems.