Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

A 11 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2016

1900 Glover St

Redlands, CA 92374

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do copy typing projects such as manuscripts and data entry and Excel projects. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net....

secretarial service (11)

04/16/2020

Hedy is the gold standard of transcribers. I conducted quite a few lengthy telephone interviews with a very elderly woman who spoke with a fairly strong accent, and whose voice sometimes did not come through clearly. Transcribing this was a tall order, but Hedy did an extraordinary job, even looking up foreign words to be sure she captured them accurately. She worked incredibly fast and provided p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transcription

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2020

08/22/2019

Perfectly, she is a total pro with quick follow through. She is cordial and took care of our needs on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
transcription of mp3 audio files

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.

10/05/2018

Excellent work, rapidly done, all online and at a very reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Typing and reformatting documents

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. Looking forward to working with you again.

03/29/2018

I am extremely happy with the work. It comes on time or before and in a form that I can easily transfer to my work. The quality is much better than I am used to for a much lower price from other services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transcribing of recorded dictation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

03/03/2018

Hedy is great. She replies promptly, and is transparent about her availability and expected time to completion. The project I asked for help on included some difficult-to-discern handwriting edits, and she did an excellent job deciphering through them. If she had questions she reached out to me, which is necessary for an ongoing project, and I found her easy to work with. We did all of our work an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Document conversion (pdf to word); extensive edits and reorganization of document

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

Thank you very much for your kind review. Looking forward to working with you again.

06/14/2017

Work went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Document typing in word with a little complexity

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

Thank you for the great review.

05/20/2017

Perfect. Hedy did a wonderful job and very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Word processing and spread sheet preparation for mailing lists

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2017

03/12/2017

She wanted to take the amount I already paid her for looking at it and put it towards the balance, but I told her if she got it done before this date she could consider it a bonus. She got it done way ahead of schedule. I like that she was flexible. Some others on here have a flat rate no matter the job, and that's fine if that's the way you want to run your business, but I like flexibility. Not a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some audio that I needed transcribed. We chatted over email and then on the phone, I paid her for an hours wage just to look at everything I've done, and what else is needed to be completed so she could have a better idea of what amount of work was needed. I understood that this isn't something that can be looked at for an estimate. She would have to listen to everything first. That's why I paid a bit upfront.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2017

09/09/2016

It all went well. Hedy does an excellent job and is very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hedy to transcribe tapes I do when I'm interviewing people for my job as a journalist. Hedy is very pleasant, does a terrific job, never misses deadlines and charges a very reasonable fee. I highly recommend her and her services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2015

04/11/2016

I send the work to her, tell her when I need it back by, and back it comes.?? I am extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hedy does transcription for me.   She's a wonderful worker.   I use her on a regular basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2016

Transcription including general, medical, legal, entertainment, science, and academic. Copy typing projects such as manuscripts. Data entry and Excel projects.

Check, PayPal