WALLNER PLUMBING HEATING & AC

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since July 2010

Since 1968, Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air has been dedicated to providing prompt and courteous service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. The family owned and operated company is full of long-term employees, with many working there longer than other companies have been in business. Technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and factory-trained, with the skill to work on all makes and models of plumbing and HVAC systems and fixtures. Call Wallner any time of day or night for emergency plumbing services. The offer a response time of 60 minutes in Redding, Anderson, and Red Bluff to make sure your issue is addressed as quickly as possible. Wallner also provides free estimates on new installations....

Royal Plumbing

21  REVIEWS
Royal Plumbing

At Royal Plumbing it is our number one priority to see that each and every one of our customers is satisfied with the work we do for them. Our goal is to hire and train plumbers to perform in a courteous and professional manner. We welcome suggestions and constantly survey our customers to make sure that we know what our customers want and what we have to do to please them. We are a family based company that cares about our customers. Royal Plumbing has been serving the community since 1970. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Royal Plumbing Redding. Additional phone - (530) 529-2587.

06/18/2020

The company was prompt, and fair with pricing. Will definitely use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leaking pipe under kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing

05/30/2018

I wanted to make sure my 4 year old A/C unit was operating properly before summer began. I have an off brand unit that the tech identified. He cleaned and tested it. He told me what to do to maintain it. And he reminded me to change my furnace filter a little more often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C checkup

05/16/2018

The ladies in the office and Daren who provided the service were amazing. I used the Angie's coupon and got a great deal as well as great service. Daren was gracious and informative with all of my questions, and since I have never had a air conditioner before there were many. He gave me pointers and options on maintaining the unit so I could do it next time if I wanted to. Never tried to sell othe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune-up

04/16/2018

Friendly, informative and quick response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater replaced

CATEGORY water heater repair

01/17/2018

From my initial inquiry to the final inspection, Patrick and the team at Wallner were outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I had a new 2-speed Bryant HVAC installed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Complete Plumbing & Complete Heating & Cooling (HVAC); Sewer Line Cameras; Hydro Jetting, Water Heaters; Water Filters; Garbage Disposals; Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling; Leak Repair, Faucet Installation, Faucet Repair, Toilet Repair, Repiping, HVAC Repair, HVAC Replacement, Mini-split Systems, HVAC Preventative Maintenance

Ask for details.