Professional Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161130

6380 Churn Creek Rd

Redding, CA 96002

We have been licensed, bonded, and serving serving Northern California since 1977. Our company is considered small by most, but this gives us the advantage of as Owners my personal attention to every painting job we do from start to finish. Our number one goal is a happy, satisfied customer ! From the complete repainting of the Redding Wal-mart to the painting of our neighbors kitchen "We paint with Pride."...

house painting (12)interior painting (3)pressure washing (2)woodworking (1)deck cleaning (1)deck building (1)

08/04/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great paint job. Took a couple days longer than expected, only had 1 painter most of the time, but well worth it. House looks wonderful

08/02/2017

very weill

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

04/27/2017

We were very pleased with the results. It was a very pleasant experience from the initial bid to the last finishing touch-ups. The paint job turned out beautifully, and the process was always timely and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of house, shop/garage, and pump house with wood stain applied to decks and trellis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

11/16/2015

the work was done in a timely manner The quality was very satisfactory The attitude of the owner and the man performing the work was very professional I would recommend them highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted the inside of large three bedroom home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014

06/29/2015

Very professional. Friendly. Certainly pleased with the work. I highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior and exterior paing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2014

04/05/2015

Very professional job and could not be happier with the results. Still looks perfect a year later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entire house including primer and prep.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2014

05/28/2014

Came and gave estimate and was very helpful .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate only

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

10/22/2013

The crew was friendly and polite. I was happy with results. They were helpful in deciding my color selection. Russ was professional and passionate about his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of the house and replaced wood rot in areas that needed it

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2013

06/18/2013

Couldn't be more pleased with this company. Very professional, efficient bunch of guy's Wonderful work. My home looks so great now

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter work. Prep and paint home exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013

06/18/2013

This company really goes out of their way to please, and do a good job. I hired them the first time to fix a crack in my living room ceiling and to paint it. They did a great job. Next I had my home painted on the outside, the owner helped me out with the colors I wanted and I am thrilled with it. So they are finishing up on my deck. And it looks like brand new again, only better. I am so thrilled...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced  wood on my 20x20 deck. Lot of dry rot, damaged boards, replaced bad lattice, replaced bad under deck structure boards Fixed steps as needed, High pressure wash, Two coats of stain

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2013

Residential & commercial painting, interior & exterior, power washing. Specialize in ouality repaints, waterproof coatings, Metal & tile roof painting.