Perry's Automotive Inc.

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since March 2010

Not Rated| 17 Reviews

Family owned and operated for 4 generations. License no - 249498. Complete auto repair, light truck diesel and smog. We are a brake and lamp certified shop. We have 5 ASE certified technicians, each specializing in different areas of expertise. All have been employed here or in the business for over 16 years. WEB SITE: www.perrysautomotiveinc.com...

06/25/2016

They were reasonable in the work that they did but what I didn’t like was that the work they recommended was high. I am happy with them.

03/18/2016

I called Perry's Automotive on 03/18/12.  The first person I spoke with on the phone was extremely unprofessional and rude.  She actually hung up on the conversation just because I wanted to ask question about the business.  I would never take my auto to have work done by a business of this nature.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just talked on the phone

04/02/2014

It's been a long time since we used them. They do a fine job. They are a little pricey, but I believe that just about all the automotive technician shops are charging a regular $80-$85 an hour. Perry's Automotive Inc.'s price is a little steep, but they backup their job; that's what I like about them. They are on time, and they do quality work. It's a locally owned business, which is a big plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perry's Automotive Inc. did a 100,000 mile tune-up on my Toyota Camry.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We care about what our customers think of the services we offer. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Jeremy

03/19/2014

Very professional; approachable and friendly. Made me feel that they cared. Replaced parts were returned. Charging $300 (3 hours) to do the diagnosis seemed 'excessive'; however, most every 'charge' seems 'excessive' now a days :(. My Motorhome now runs like new :).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed a faulty spark plug coil and replaced it; Then smogged my motorhome.

09/16/2013

Everything went wonderfully as always. I had been reminded that my 3 year old car was due for an alignment check. Though the alignment was fine, Randy reset several things including my speed sensors. On my 1500 mile road trip, my Lexus HS250h got between 36 and 43 miles per gallon for the first time ever. The Perry's crew has always been exceptional. Forty years ago they won me over because the ow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check wheel alignment

CATEGORY auto repair

Ford, GM and Dodge specialists w/dealer level diagnostic equiptment. Smog testing/repair, Complete electrical diagnosis/repair. Power windows, door locks and ignition repair. Suspension, cv axles, brakes and wheel alignment. All factory maintenance schedule services. Differential, transfer case and manual transmission rebuilding. Lt. truck diesel service and repair. Complete HVAC service and repair. Major engine repair. Computer updates/programming. 2 years 24,000 mile nationwide warranty.

Automatic transmission rebuild and tires.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available