Kelley Construction

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

Kelley Construction is a multi facited company. We have over 30yrs in the construction industry, we do 90% of the work inhouse. We pride our selves on being professional and completing our jobs on time and within the budget....

CBX Roofs

13  REVIEWS
CBX Roofs

CBX is the premier roofing contractors existing in Redding California. Put your faith in our reliable residential and commercial roofing work. We take pride in our quality, efficiency and clean up. Family owned and operated by Chad, Jared, and Troy Romney. They’ve combined their extensive construction knowledge with the ability to innovate in order to serve their customer’s better and faster results than competitors.

Award 2019

03/13/2013

I wished they would have put in one more drain to take care of the water coming off they back corner of the retaining wall. overall they did a good job were very clean and responsible in their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut up concrete laid a drainage line with drains to divert water.

CATEGORY concrete repair

08/03/2012

My experience with them was excellent. I came to know about them through the phone book. The price was really good. In terms of their punctuality, they came on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kelley Construction repaired the sidewalk for me.

CATEGORY concrete repair

07/10/2011

Rick designed a concrete staircase, poured additional concrtete for a open kitchen area with trellis. Later poured concrete to connect my rear yard with front driveway. All work done was professional, completed timely and well within a reasonable price. I have a dog that tends to run out the gate if left open. During the construction, Rick made sure the gate was always closed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some concrete stairs, a concrete slab and misc yard work.

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

Kelley Construction provides a wide range of services from ground up construction to remodels, as well as decks , patios, patio covers, concrete driveways, sidewalks, stamped concrete, colored concrete, roofing, upgrade windows and doors, electrical repairs and complete house wiring, plumbing repairs interior and exterior, fencing wood and chainlink. KELLEY CONSTRUCTION IS YOUR A-Z CONTRACTOR

there are not may services thet we dont offer, if we here at KELLEY CONSTRUCTION can not do the job be assured that we do know the people that can, so please call us first.