Hughes Construction

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2009

Hughes Construction is a remarkable construction and remodeling firm, serving Northern California since 2007. Our projects have been recognized locally and statewide. We work with the areas’s finest Architects and Interior Designers. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured company that specializes in developing residential homes or general contracting any structure. We do use subcontractors on our jobs who are all licensed and insured. We give free estimates on all jobs. We also specialize in trades such as: fencing, finish carpentry, framing, painting, tile work, and any repair work needed....

Casa Contracting

3  REVIEWS
Casa Contracting

We are a family owned business. We have been in business for over 20 years. We dedicate our time, so that our clients recieve the utmost care and attention. Our primary goal is client satisfaction. We have a vast amount of experience in many portions of general contracting. We are basically a one stop shop. We like to offer a seamless experience. Listed below are a few things that we can assist with. - Decks - Dry Rot - Residing - Painting - Excavating/Landscaping - Building Roads - Foundations - Bathroom Remodel - Kitchen Remodel - Dirt Work/ Leveling - Septic - Plumbing/ Associated with Remodel - Electrical/ Associated with Remodel - Flooring/ Luxury Vinal/ Laminate - Window Install - Door Install - Concrete Patios - Pergolas

02/23/2018

When looking for a custom home builder in the Redding area I came across Hughes Construction. The one thing that made me call him was other reviews on how well Shane communicates. I can say that I have had a great experience with Shane and that of all the subs that I have contacted for my custom home Shane was the best communicator of them all. It’s nice to have a contractor that wants your busine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom home construction

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

11/18/2017

LOVE the finished product. Shane was easy to work with and Josh did a stellar job! Thank you guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak and it turned into an entire kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

08/19/2017

Hughes Construction did an AMAZING job. Out of ALL the local contractors I contacted they were the only ones who were honest, competent, courteous and followed through. They knew exactly how to fix it and now I dont have to worry about mold or water damage when the rain arrives. And when they were done, they washed all the windows too! The other contractors left me high and dry. Their prices are f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a sunroom attached to my living room that was starting to leak in several places. It was particularly tricky to fix due to its location and difficulty accessing it outside.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/31/2017

I was very please with their accuracy and skill level. The crew was very professional and worked like a well oiled machine. Yes, there was one critical error, but their correction was dead on prefect and I received exactly what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard covered patio and cement pad.

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,siding,woodworking

09/08/2016

A very professional contractor and crew. Work performed as described, on time and excellent quality with finished product. Will use again for any of our future needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired major water damage to home interior, including drywall, flooring, paint, carpet and padding, doors, base boards, trim and insulation.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring,insulation,remodeling,water damage restoration,home builders,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Remodels & New Construction. Fencing, Finish Carpentry, Framing, Painting, Tile Work.

Carpet & vinyl installation. Flooring sales.