Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing....

N/A

Service 1

0  REVIEWS
Service 1

10/02/2019

This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood flooring but they also moved a wall ūüėĀ

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor repair,remodeling

12/23/2017

Very quick and responsive. Mike Gamache was a real straight shooter. He was the only contractor that I talked to that I felt like I could get on the same level. Once we started mike was really helpful working with me around my work schedule and working on his days off. He was always there when I asked and he always was the guy dealing with problems I had and fixed them ASAP.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom add on/remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,insulation,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/12/2017

Went well. The young men who did the work were extremely helpful, professional and skilled at what they did. They were always prompt even though they had to travel more than an hour to our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing flooring in kitchen, living room and entryway. Installing sliding glass doors where french doors had been before. Adding new floor molding as well as new molding around glass doors and openings into living room and dining room. Built mantle and surround for pellet stove. Installed pellet stove for us.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been great--doing a total remodel of the interior: retexturing walls, painting, floors, cabinets, electrical as well as building a rock fireplace with rocks from our property! They're responsible, punctual, and personable. I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY contractors,insulation,remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review of our our company. We appreciate the time that you took to give us such a great review. It it a pleasure working for people like you! Our crew has enjoyed working with you and your husband. Thanks, again.

07/17/2014

I had a catastrophic dishwasher leak in my home.  After a restoration company came through and basically tore my kitchen apart, Gamache Construction came in and repaired the damage.  They arrived early and on the day they said they would come.  They did the work very professionally and quickly.  They cleaned up their mess and took the refuse with them.  After years of having unreliable and overpri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor repaired kitchen cabinets, rebuilt shelves for same,rebuilt and installed new toe kicks, reinstalled cabinet doors,  reinstalled insulation under house and replaced vapor barrier.

CATEGORY contractors,insulation,remodeling,water damage restoration

Thank you for choosing us to do this project for you! We take our customer's review's very seriously. Thank you for taking your time. I hope your making jam in your new kitchen!

General Remodeling, Home Builders, Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting. Landscaping & Lawn Work. Concrete Pouring & Repair, Driveways, Foundation Repair. Flooring, Ceramic Tile. Mold Testing & Remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard