Design Time & Tile

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Design Time has been supplying Northern California with superior products for Residential and Commercial applications since 1993. We feature floor coverings and countertop materials for almost any need and budget, including Carpet, Tile, Hardwoods, Area Rugs, and Natural Granite Slabs....

Casa Contracting

3  REVIEWS
Casa Contracting

We are a family owned business. We have been in business for over 20 years. We dedicate our time, so that our clients recieve the utmost care and attention. Our primary goal is client satisfaction. We have a vast amount of experience in many portions of general contracting. We are basically a one stop shop. We like to offer a seamless experience. Listed below are a few things that we can assist with. - Decks - Dry Rot - Residing - Painting - Excavating/Landscaping - Building Roads - Foundations - Bathroom Remodel - Kitchen Remodel - Dirt Work/ Leveling - Septic - Plumbing/ Associated with Remodel - Electrical/ Associated with Remodel - Flooring/ Luxury Vinal/ Laminate - Window Install - Door Install - Concrete Patios - Pergolas

05/16/2016

We went to Design Time to purchase carpet for our bedrooms, tile for our bathrooms and engineered hardwood flooring for the rest of our house. The entire process was easy and problem free. Our sales guy Bruce was very knowledgeable about flooring products and helped us to find the perfect engineered hardwood and carpet for our house. He met our budget and exceeded our expectations; I thought I mig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flooring (carpet, engineered hardwood flooring, tile) for entire house.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, remodeling, marble & granite

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark White ordered samples and helped us in our selection. He arranged for our problem with dog urine so the slab was sealed and no odor would come through the new carpet. The installer Mike Smith was very careful with our furniture. It took 3 days for the installation as he was precise and cautious with the baseboards.

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring

12/23/2013

It went terribly.  Very poor customer relations, very poor (non existent) customer service.  I was hung out to dry.  Design Time needed to have the granite refinished or replaced.  Instead, they just dismissed my concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite for kitchen counters/back splash purchased at Design Time.  The granite is poor quality.  I was referred to Justin Green to do the install.  Very poor finish work.  He took a new faucet set with him and failed to return it, claiming that he had someone leave it at the front door.  Not believable.  The whole project was very upsetting to me.   Lots of money down the drain.  The granite is pretty if you overlook all the rough spots and fill-ins with epoxy glue.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

10/17/2013

It went very well. The sales representative was very courteous and had great experience. Gave me a great deal and a good referral to a countertop maker. very good communication and reliable. For sure will do business again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought 2 slabs of the most beautiful Carrara Marble at the lowest price I found in Redding.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite

09/13/2013

Customer service was excellent. I dealt with Robert Weis and he really was instrumental in getting me the help I needed and steered me in the right direction. He actually got me 3 bids from 3 local fabrication companies, then handed me the estimates and told me to go interview. I was someone who was lost in the entire process and  he was great. He's easy going and will sit with you as long as it t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought granite from them and they helped me find fabricators

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite

Tile and slab stone, granite, marble, onyx, limestone, all flooring (carpet, hardwood, laminate) We do commercial divisions as well as residential.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available